What is your opinion on Time Travelling?

Time travelling to the future seem to be possible with hibernation.

Currently I do not wish to travel to the future, as I don't wanna
go to an unknown place what I have no clue about.

It may be worth only in case, that after my death, my brain would be
preserved and resurrected in the future inside the body of a cyborg.

Time traveling to the past seem to be impossible or too dangerous.

Even if a traversable wormhole would suddenly popup next to me, I
guess that I won't jump into it mindlessly, as it would just lead
to anywhere unknown, and I don't wanna pick a fight with my past self.

I think so, that instead of time travelling I rather wanna body swap
with myself in an alternative universe, where I have been born as a
very rich Japanese, so I would be able to legally buy everything I need.

I want to simply live in the present as I know for a fact that whatever I do today will create an impact on my future.

I am planning to buy life insurance to cover the cost of cyrogenically preserving my full body when I die, which will sort of be like time travel if things work out.

I think investing in the chance to live in a time that's far more advanced than what my human lifespan will allow me to is one of the best investments I can make for myself, however slim that chance might be. It's not like I'll need the money for anything else once I'm dead.

If I could time travel I'd tell my youngerself to go with science and technology instead of human studies

If I could time-travel I'd tell my younger self to study other majors.

had a great time reading all those John Titor posts from 2001 recently.This guy is awesome...his time travel stories are impressive. from a technical standpoint ...from the physics to everet´s many worlds intepretation.I really,really want to believe...

I don't want to be stress out thinking about the future, I feel like people need to focus more in the present.

Probably should be noted that the actual time travel notion is technically Space-Time Travel, because science and stuff.

err, basically if realistic method is discovered, still have to make calculations of where you end up , not just when, or else you might get stuck in a rock that didn't exist in past/present/future

so I think can happen. maybe

tho if i believe in parallel timelines only, since paradox may happen if travel in own past, but i not sure.

Time-traveling is actually quite scary. People could mess with the future and past and we'd be none the wiser.
It's a scary thought; to me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg