What is your opinion on Time Travelling?

Thats true. Hehe, I dont see much debating going on anyway, just people saying how they think time travel might work. Its still fun to read.

Well, IMO, we can use anime as reference, as long you didn't go off course from the main topic - Time Travel.

What if time travel is possible, will I really like it?

Assuming that me going back to the past will not effect anything and only observe the universe without others/nature becoming aware of the my existance in such a way that my existence would not cause a disrupt in the future making me cease to exist, YES. And travelling to the future should not have consequences either :)

If you can choose to time travel and alter your life decision will you do it? (Let's just say the time paradox doesn't exist.)

Yes, i would Go back sometime in the past and give myself advice. but that means if i gave myself advice, i wouldnt have made a mistake and i wouldnt be there to give me advice. Or is that what you would call time Paradox?

What do you think of time paradox such as going back to kill your ancestor and completely rewrite history?

I Like the way it is right now

Do you think there will be future if Time travelling is enabled?

There will always be a future, and you can change it IF you are able to see it

Will you want to travel into the future and see what it is like?

Maybe. I would love to know i became a successful person. but if i died or failed at life, then i would not like it at all ;)

Will you make yourself a billionaire if you travel back in time and know that certain big events will happen?

As long as the future does not change enough to effect me meeting with that person, i would.

All sorts of opinions you want to give on Time Travelling, feel free to drop it here and I want to see what other people think about time travelling.

Too Much to write here. Maybe i'll get around to writing it. but for now this is it :P

if time travel do exist it would really mess things up everything would not be what it used to be, but Einstein believed in time travel and this what makes me think is time travel really posible?

Its not so much that he believed in time travel, but that all the math he did seemed to point to time travel being possible BUT how that would actually take place or affect anything is unknown.

Okay if time travel does exist some how.
Would it change a lot or a little ? Some say changing the past a little a destroys a future.
But i also believe that "No matter how much we want to, we can't change the past."

original quote
"No matter how much we want to, we can't change the past." She walks toward him, stopping before him. "But we can work for a better future." --power rangers wild force renforcements from the future prt2 Jen to Ransik

there would be consequences in time travelling although you've change the past, its doesn't mean it would destroy the future, it would alter some changes on future. ~ if this thing exist ~ . .

Time traveling is a good plot generator for a movie or a TV series, but in real life, it should not exist. Some things you mustn't be able to change, and it should stay like that. And I would not like to know what my future has in store for me.

I've come across Puella Madoka Magica and Mirai Nikki --
I think time traveling involves branching out another alternative universe (like V/N games..lol).
But seriously, the consequences can be deadly.
I mean one push to change someones life affects the other, and so on (the domino effect)

Oh, Mr. Haaaaawking~~~

Blah. Time travelling is truly interesting and terrifying at the same time.The idea of time travel is truly tempting. One would be able to experience the past and the future but it scares the sh*t out of me knowing how people are so greedy for power and whatnot. Should this be available to a human being, this would alter the course of time and history. Time travel conjures images of destruction or oppression but while it's not within our hands, it's something worth aiming for (for the sake of Science).

I'd say if time travel was limited to short spans, say three days back/fourth it would be quite useful without any universal-sized fecal vortex.

You could do so much fun such as playing 100 games in 10 seconds, or trying different methods to rob banks without any world shattering colossal consequences.

Says who? Whats the difference between a "small" paradox and a "big" paradox. For all we know, if one affects the universe at all, the other must too.

What if time travel is possible, will I really like it?

it would be nice to try. but once you've experienced it, it will be quite pointless. and your present life, it could be pointless as well once you get too engrossed with time travelling.

If you can choose to time travel and alter your life decision will you do it? (Let's just say the time paradox doesn't exist.)

if i have only one chance to time travel, then yes. but if i can go back and forth any time, then there's no point.

What do you think of time paradox such as going back to kill your ancestor and completely rewrite history?

oh wow. this was never in my mind. it would be cool to meet your grand father's grand father when they were still kids and see their face when you show them your new game console. but kill them? not for me.

Do you think there will be future if Time travelling is enabled?

yes there will be a future. the question is, what would it be like if all the people are too focused on travelling to the past and rewriting their lives.

Will you want to travel into the future and see what it is like?

for the experience, yeah. i'd like to see which hot chick my great great grandson is dating.

Will you make yourself a billionaire if you travel back in time and know that certain big events will happen?

again, if i have one shot at time travelling, then yes. i'll bring an almanac with me like they did on the movies. but if i can go back and forth anytime i want, then there's no point in being too greedy.

Well i think it would be Awesome to Time Travel!
But i guess you will soon be bored too. I would only like too clean up the mistakes that i am really ashamed of.
But in the other hand you learn from your mistakes so....

In my opinion, yes its possible because when you travel at the speed of light time slows down and if you can go faster it might be possible to rewind time, idk its a strange concept to wrap your head around because its impossible to do nowadays

I had this device that only managed to slow time, once.
It called the clock, and it got weak battery.

Oh yeah, Time Travelling
But personal feeling tells me that I would pretty much fall in love with time travelling >>Going backwards in time to change for a better life, but once again, it could go wrong even if I altered what was supposed to be the problem, so yeah~~
Considering this film

I want one! I want one! I WANNA ONE!!!! *the remote*

Last edited:
In my opinion, time traveler is traped between time to time; he or she might see the event from the past to the future but they cannot fix anything.
But this topic is about "what if you travel the time", so I want to share my choice:
I just want to see the greatest history event and I will compare the past with the modern movement and I will find what is the important to me.
Anyway, this topic was interested.

Time travel would be baller! Being able to travel back to the greatest moments of history, if you were able to modify things that would be awesome although chances are i'd screw everything to hell. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games