What is your favorite anime...right now?

@fashomixer Yes, finished Onegai Teacher and then Onegai Twins. Both very good!

Just finishes Shuffle. I must admit, the first couple of episodes didn't really impress me. The two fathers comedy team seemed to be a main part of the show. But as the series moved on, the fathers took a back seat to the main storyline, and things really improved!

By the time the series took on a more serious tone, it was becoming a must watch. The Primula arc was fantastic! And, without revealing spoilers, the last arc was amazing! The finale was truly powerful!

I highly recommend Shuffle!

Just finishes Shuffle. I must admit, the first couple of episodes didn't really impress me. The two fathers comedy team seemed to be a main part of the show. But as the series moved on, the fathers took a back seat to the main storyline, and things really improved!

By the time the series took on a more serious tone, it was becoming a must watch. The Primula arc was fantastic! And, without revealing spoilers, the last arc was amazing! The finale was truly powerful!

I highly recommend Shuffle!

If you like shuffle, I must recommend Canon as well as Clannad if you haven't seen it yet.

Also Canvas.

[MENTION=14547]Bay K.W. Arde[/MENTION]; I'll check into them. I've heard good things about Clannad.

well, i'm starting to re-watch some good animes lately :
- To Love-Ru
- Highschool DxD
- Kore wa zombie desu ka (both seasons)
- Gantz (this one rocks)

Harem anime has taken my interests... any recommendations anyone ?

well, i'm starting to re-watch some good animes lately :
- To Love-Ru
- Highschool DxD
- Kore wa zombie desu ka (both seasons)
- Gantz (this one rocks)

Harem anime has taken my interests... any recommendations anyone ?

Love Hina, without a doubt!

You might also like Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru (NakaImo, My Little Sister Is Among Them)

Also, Shuffle

Anyone ever seen Kami-sama no Memo-chou? Think that's one of my favs I've seen recently.
kamisama-no-memochou-7-00.jpg

Love Hina, without a doubt!

You might also like Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru (NakaImo, My Little Sister Is Among Them)

Also, Shuffle

Love Hina ? i've ever played the game few years ago. i also already watched the kono naka ni hitori, imouto ga iru that one is pretty good.

i'll give it a try for Shuffle:D

Right now!!!
recently ended: Kuroko no basket,,, Best anime ever seen XDDDDDDDDDD

from anime fall 2012:
-Btoom
-zetsuen no tempest
-Code breaker
-tonaro kaibutsu
-magi

Sakura-sou no PET na Kanojo is really leading my list right now. BTW, why there isn't any thread for Sakura-sou??? Am I the only one who is watching the show???

My favorite anime 2012

ひだまりスケッチ×ハニカム (Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb)
Another
ガッ活! (Gakkatsu!)
あの夏で待ってる (Ano Natsu de Matteru)
氷菓 (Hyohka)
TARI TARI
あっちこっち (Acchi Kocchi)
パパのいうことを聞きなさい! (Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!)
ゆるゆり♪♪ (Yuru Yuri♪♪)
リトルバスターズ! (Little Busters!)

My favorite anime of 2012 is 宇宙兄弟 (Space Brothers). This will be a bit of a review.

Let me begin by stating that if in order for you to enjoy an anime it must contain action, giant robots, aliens, moe, magical girls or similar fantastical elements, this is probably not the series for you. What you will find here is a story of how with sufficient determination, your dreams are within reach.

The plot thus far has been simply wonderful, with optimism and inspiration radiating from it in vast quantities. One such example of this is the fact that the series is set in 2026. This means that in 2012, Mutta and Hibito would have been the same age as the average viewer, which is a subtle way to say that if you are sufficiently determined, you could plausibly become an astronaut by the same time as Hibito. I must admit that many tears were shed over the course of the series up to this point.

All of the OPs and EDs have been highly enjoyable (although "Feel So Moon" was the best in my opinion) and the soundtrack is one of the best I have heard since Angel Beats. It is performed by a full orchestra and adds tremendously to the emotional impact of numerous scenes. I will have to acquire it at some point.

The series has such a classic feel to it and the realistic animation style works to focus one's attention on the plot rather than watching the cute lolis (not to slight lolis, of course). All of these factors combine to make this my absolute favorite anime of the last couple of years, if not one of my all-time favorites. It will air for about 45 episodes and I highly recommend it to anybody looking for something unique.

Last edited:
Jormungand: first order
Magi
Toriko (on-hold)

not much time for the rest....got exams and classes to keep up with unfortunately :swearveng:

Favourite of All Time: Yugioh
favourites after it would be: Another, Anohana and Ore No Imouto Ga Konnani Kawaii Wake Ga Nai

Right NOW... this year, and still on air:

BTOOOM!!

It's AMAZING, too bad it's going to end soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?