What is your favorite anime...right now?

Don't think I have a favorite right now. My favorite all time is Cowboy Bebop

etoo.. .

for this season maybe strike the blood, golden time, and unbreakable machine-doll. ..

Monogatari 2nd Season I 'spose. More than Kill la Kill actually.

Coppelion is still disappointing.

For this season, Kuroko No Basket, Little Busters! Refrain, and Gingitsune.

This season: Log Horizon OR Kyoukai no Kanata. Log Horizon probably goes a bit higher in the tier for me.

All time: Clannad OR Spice & Wolf. Clannad for the many feelings it brought to me (Also the only anime to have made me cry tears, most others just make me watery); Spice & Wolf for it's light, elegant and fun storyline and how it actually develops the protagonist's relationship at a healthy level and shows them actually caring for each other.

For nostalgia reasons, it will always be Slayers. But I think Kimi ni Todoke is so sweet and adorable that it's my fave right now.

Madoka Rebellion. It's going to be for about another 5 months I bet.

Also, what's with all these no-post thanking bots I keep seeing?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Unbreakable Machine Doll for the time being. Not a lot to watch on for this season for me with the limited amount of time I have now days.

Clannad (aspecially After Story) will be probably my very favourite for ever ^^ But I seriously wish to see something that will touch my heart even stronger.
Bokurano is another one that I always think about when somebody talk about my favourite anime, but I still think that Clannad is this #1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?