What have you bought recently?

Renewed my Bitshare subscription. Probably try Zevera next month since Zipsnappy is a little short.

I bought another iMAX ticket of Transformers: Age of Extinction, because its expire. I didn't go last Sunday.:forsaken:

Z: The Game. I've got old pirated DOS copies about somewhere, but I'm glad the remake's available today from GOG since, well, it's very dated by this point.

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; I used to, yes. My classmate, who lived in a neighboring neighborhood, introduced it to me (like many other games from that time; I didn't have much of a gaming PC). I remember the hilarity of having Zod demanding his robots get their asses over to do some job or another (the opening comes to mind), the panicked shouts of my robots when on the losing side, the sense of power when hijacking top-tier tanks later in the game. I just never really finished the last couple of missions back in the day since I kept losing one map in particular; replaying it a few years back reminded me how much it has aged.

Bought some snacks for later. Had minced meat rice and blueberry cheesecake.

I recently bought myself a Razer Goliathus Mouse Pad. My friend had one and it was so smooth, I just had to get one myself.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?