What game are you playing now?

Finished Playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd On The PSP,Currently Playing Monster Hunter 3rd HD On PS3,Since I Have Nothing Much To Play,Waiting Patiently For King Of Fighters XIII PS3 To Arrive Next Month.

Currently playing:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - got back playing after years of absent (got 2k points left to be a Colonel)
Medal of Honor(2010) - currently slow down due to lag and crappy EA connection(or me).
Civilization 5 - just...one more turn...then I sleep.
Sins of the Solar Empire - I'm playing the Stargate Invasion's mod.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Just stated replaying the game after years of not playing it.
Steel Panther(Windows edition) - classic game, 1st played it back in the 90's
Red Orchestra 2: Hero of Stalingrad - a friend of mine in Steam gave it to me as a gift. Currently can't play it coz I got problem with my Steam account.

Final Fantasy 10 [4th playthrough :)]
Pokemon Platinum for some reason.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Try to imagine that the other team is frost mages. Kill them.)
And Tetris, lots of Tetris!

I was playing Total War: Shogun 2 but got bored quite quickly because there seemed to be a massive lack of units although i did enjoy the combat style, so i've just bought medieval 2 and am very impressed so far, especially with the massive amount of game changing mods.

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a New World <---was waiting 4 that 4 ages (Huge TOS fan)
Bastion (4 pc dint get very far had exams all week)
Guild Wars (Huge MMORPG FAN just recoverd my old account [Nightfall, Factions,Eye of the north]
Golden Sun: (like 7th play thru...i felt it was the perfect handheld Rpg)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Hacked my Wii last month and just burned a copy, its fun)
.//Hack G.U. Vol 3 Redemption (cus Haseo is a BOSS!!)

After I finished the peak of awesomeness that is Deus Ex : Human Revolution

I currently play Sins of Solar Empire Trinity

code_18 (PSP)
Here some of screenshot:
C1801a.jpg

C1801b.jpg

C1801c.jpg

Last edited:
Agarest zero and disgaea 4. But I haven't touch my ps3 for days now.

Currently playing Dark Souls. I just beat the boss for Painted World of Ariamis. I'm about to tackle the Tomb of Giants, but I don't look forward to it considering that I've heard that the level is just frustrating.

Currently playing Persona 4 on the PS2 and Football Manager 2012 on the PC. For whatever reason I'm addicted to the Football Manager series. There is no action and it's basically just managing a spreadsheet with a pretty GUI, but I still end up putting in 250+ hours into each yearly installment.

Currently playing Forgotten Hope 2 (2.4 version) - Battlefield 2 mod.

Much better than the vanilla game, IMO.

just did the golden chicken easter egg on gears of war 3 with some friends.
WHY DOES IT HAVE A F**KING FLAME THROWER! Kentucky Fried Cogs anyone!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?