What game are you playing now?

Finished Playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd On The PSP,Currently Playing Monster Hunter 3rd HD On PS3,Since I Have Nothing Much To Play,Waiting Patiently For King Of Fighters XIII PS3 To Arrive Next Month.

Currently playing:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - got back playing after years of absent (got 2k points left to be a Colonel)
Medal of Honor(2010) - currently slow down due to lag and crappy EA connection(or me).
Civilization 5 - just...one more turn...then I sleep.
Sins of the Solar Empire - I'm playing the Stargate Invasion's mod.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising - Just stated replaying the game after years of not playing it.
Steel Panther(Windows edition) - classic game, 1st played it back in the 90's
Red Orchestra 2: Hero of Stalingrad - a friend of mine in Steam gave it to me as a gift. Currently can't play it coz I got problem with my Steam account.

Final Fantasy 10 [4th playthrough :)]
Pokemon Platinum for some reason.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Try to imagine that the other team is frost mages. Kill them.)
And Tetris, lots of Tetris!

I was playing Total War: Shogun 2 but got bored quite quickly because there seemed to be a massive lack of units although i did enjoy the combat style, so i've just bought medieval 2 and am very impressed so far, especially with the massive amount of game changing mods.

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a New World <---was waiting 4 that 4 ages (Huge TOS fan)
Bastion (4 pc dint get very far had exams all week)
Guild Wars (Huge MMORPG FAN just recoverd my old account [Nightfall, Factions,Eye of the north]
Golden Sun: (like 7th play thru...i felt it was the perfect handheld Rpg)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Hacked my Wii last month and just burned a copy, its fun)
.//Hack G.U. Vol 3 Redemption (cus Haseo is a BOSS!!)

After I finished the peak of awesomeness that is Deus Ex : Human Revolution

I currently play Sins of Solar Empire Trinity

code_18 (PSP)
Here some of screenshot:
C1801a.jpg

C1801b.jpg

C1801c.jpg

Last edited:
Agarest zero and disgaea 4. But I haven't touch my ps3 for days now.

Currently playing Dark Souls. I just beat the boss for Painted World of Ariamis. I'm about to tackle the Tomb of Giants, but I don't look forward to it considering that I've heard that the level is just frustrating.

Currently playing Persona 4 on the PS2 and Football Manager 2012 on the PC. For whatever reason I'm addicted to the Football Manager series. There is no action and it's basically just managing a spreadsheet with a pretty GUI, but I still end up putting in 250+ hours into each yearly installment.

Currently playing Forgotten Hope 2 (2.4 version) - Battlefield 2 mod.

Much better than the vanilla game, IMO.

just did the golden chicken easter egg on gears of war 3 with some friends.
WHY DOES IT HAVE A F**KING FLAME THROWER! Kentucky Fried Cogs anyone!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!