What game are you currently playing?

i got about 140 hours into dark souls myself with all my chars added up and all that within 2 weeks lol im kinda worried about my mage char tho as i dont wanna lvl her past lvl 100 and NG+ is kicking her azz

i wound up playing persona 4 arena btw

wow. that is like 10 hour days. Honestly I have no clue how much time I put into that game. My latest file I put in a bit under 70 hours, but that is because I went through until NG+8. I've done tons of other files where I've just done one or two run throughs in though.

Finally finished with DS for a bit today (after getting to NG+8 I actually spent a bit over an hour in a new file trying a light/fast build just until ringing both bells) and started Skies of Arcadia again. It is much fun.

Divine Divinity, GOG edition. Bought it for a friend long ago, never touched it myself until now.

Pretty much just Elsword now. :goodtea:

Would love to play that game but it's limited to the NA only region from when I last tried. Not even going to bother with VPN or proxies to play it even.

Right now I'm playing:
- three to five different visual novels.
- occasionally a match at League of Legends.
- considering whether I want to finish that campaign I had going for Shogun 2.
- testing random games for people as well.

Neverwinter beta. I still haven't gotten the hang of Devoted Cleric... :hypnotized:

Online:
- League of Legend

Offline:
- Still finishing a ton of Visual Novels that includes:
  • ラブらブライド
  • 恋剣乙女
  • sangoku hime 2
  • and the list goes on

Online:
- League of Legend
- Elsword (Just recently since the server is not limited to NA only)

Offline:
- Still finishing a ton of Visual Novels that includes:
  • ラブらブライド
  • 恋剣乙女
  • sangoku hime 2
  • and the list goes on

GTA III & GTA Vice City (OLD) yeah now i am downloading GTA San Andreas

GTA San Andreas...I loved that game alot....and I'm still annoyed at Big Smoke who can't shoot for shit when chasing the train on the motorcycle mission (Mission: Wrong Side of the Track)

I'm currently playing Rocksmith, kinda like Rockband and Guitar Hero, but uses real guitar instead of fake button guitar. Its good cause I can learn how to play guitar and memorize the songs. Though I'm a bit disappointed as they don't have songs from ACDC, Metallica, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath......

And occasionally, Minecraft. Love the game, but it gets kinda lonely playing alone.

Owh, and Minesweeper. Definitely Microsoft's Minesweeper. I got addicted to that stupid game. And maybe Ski32, just to get that feeling when being chased by the stupid pixelated grey monster.

Still Neverwinter. Closing in on 60 and the final map of the beta. Once I'm there it's uninstall and back to finishing Divine Divinity.

Online:
- Elsword
- League of Legends

Visual Novels:
- ラブらブライド
- 恋剣乙女

STILL Neverwinter. Being able to do endgame content for the first time in an MMO got a bit addicting. Too bad day after tomorrow I'll be away from a good internet connection for a few months. :forsaken:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.