What game are you currently playing?

D/Cing... So nothing, well this time it's servers fault & not my connection (huh).
:chuuni_peek:

Still Witcher 2, chapter 1. Playing on Hard is just causing me much grief; damn backstab damage kills me every time. :dead:

Just started playing Danganronpa on my vita, bought both a while ago during a sale but i've been really busy. Seems great so far.

Witcher 2, chapter 2. If only the mines aren't giving me low-level bouts of nausea... :loseoil:

The Witcher 3. I'm scared already given reports of the sheer amount of content available... :scared:

Witcher 3. Still in the prologue, getting a hang of the world. Will probably hit a guide soon.

Tomb Raider Underworld ( NDS ) well it´s decent at least....but hey there´s lara in a nice tiny bikini :D

Just saw it today on Steam, though I'm a bit undecided whether to buy it as I still have yet to finish ReBirth 1. It appears quite a bit of stuff is similar to the first game too, from what some people are saying.

Witcher 3, moving out of the Prologue.

About to engage the prologue boss in Witcher 3, but for now I have to finish moving...

...then I need to head somewhere else for a few days.

Witcher 3, looting houses. Might have to give that up next week when I head home to my less capable desktop there. VNs await... :desire:

Heroes of the Storm. Putting off Witcher 3 for the time being. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread