What game are you currently playing?

Zelda: Link between worlds! 8D

and Ratchet and Clank Future: Into the Nexus. Maybe the final final game of the Future arc? they promised the end 2 games ago... not that I mind XD

Just finished most of Hotaruko (will be finding a walkthrough for the remaining CG sections); really grateful to Sanctum for uploading this and Kurohime, which I've searched for years. Currently playing Josou de Haramasete Gaiden.

Game Log: Level 61 Dimension Witch... this new level cap... is so hard to get to.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 61, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 35. So far I died the most in this Sander Dungeon. Just honestly... it's just so sad. Most of my lives is being lost in these dungeons.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Going to just pick a clan I like and stick with it on VH and Legendary. I remembered completing it on that difficulty with other clans. 0 Success with Legendary though.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

As if im not busy enough i´ve started Wizardry 8 again...there`s also Zork Nemesis i´ve try to finish....(again...) and Mass Effect 1,Dragon Age origins,KOTOR 1/2,and yeah...ff 3 ! :)

1. Deus Machina Demonbane (VN). I've reached Chapter 14, but when I transferred the game to my laptop, I forgot to searched the location of saved file first, so I have to restart the game :(. Currently on Chapter 3.
2. Suikoden (PS) for the sake of old time :rolleyes:
3. Cut the Rope (Android). Difficult :D

Game Log: At Elsword... this... leveling... system... is... so... hard... Level 62 Dimension Witch now. I haven't progress on any other games lately since I'm so busy taking care of things in real life.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]

- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 62, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 35. So far I died the most in this Sander Dungeon. Just honestly... it's just so sad. Most of my lives is being lost in these dungeons.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Going to just pick a clan I like and stick with it on VH and Legendary. I remembered completing it on that difficulty with other clans. 0 Success with Legendary though.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]

Shugo Seijo Prism Saber, Rurina's path complete. Quite okay, but I prefer Divine Heart Makina/Karen or Kourin Tenshi En Ciel Rena (among others) for better magical girl bad endings.

white knight chronicles II amongst other things

Still Prism Saber. Finally found a bad end that's worth the read. Since I've got a few DLCs, will probably start Agarest soon after the midterms.

If Cisco packet tracer can be called a game im playing it... but it is not a game that you will enjoy :sigh:

Until the day before yesterday: Kingdoms of Amalur (I played around 140 hours)
Since yesterday: Tomb Raider (2013)

XCOM Enemy Within. I've always cheated on cash (and that alone), so I decided to come clean with Normal. Doubt I want to try it on Classic though; I'll be the first to admit to not being 'pro' enough to anyone that scoffs. :goodtea:

Well still Pokemon Y ;D
also some little Games on Steam like Rush, Home and DLc Quest~
Unfortunately I dont have my own Computer right now
So I cannot play what I want. Otherwise I would spend much time playing League of Legends :D

BF4:Online

I can not kill at all even though the bullet hit.
Motivation has been lost to me.

Black Flag to sequence 12, playing something like six hours straight per day (darn it Uplay, you make me surprised).

Plan to complete 3rd lap of OG2 so that I can use all that $$$ to make a full replay of OGS (well, not into OG 2.5, because I already have Gaiden).

Civilization 5: Brave New World. Still waiting for the Gold upgrade to go on sale (hopefully!) so that I can complete it with Gods and Kings' civilizations as well.

Game Log: Capped my Dimension Witch. *Throws confetti into the air* In the early mornings of 30 November 2013. Now I'm going to just play around with other characters and just probably do random things here than there. I still haven't done a Secret Dungeon run and Henir this whole time. Wow. Code Nemesis is around level 38 at the moment.

- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 64, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 38, Code Battle Seraph: 10. Capped DW, now on to CN.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!