What game are you currently playing?

Playin so about 10 games at the same time....but actually the latest one i started to play is really worth to be mentioned : White Day : A labyrinth named school,a indie korean horror game,surely the most of you will know it since it was released back in 2001,shortly after the release the developer went out of business.They released the source code to public so 2005 and 2010 the game was inoficially re-released with some english text patches and some bug fixes.I have to add that the original korean version was so scary at times that many people contacted the developer to patch the game and lower the scars.So actually you can play the latest version of the game,in english.And if you wish there´s an option to play the original "real" mode.This game is actually really scary...somethin like the amnesia games,sometimes even scarier.I really recommend this one it will scare the shit out of you ! ;)

Succeeded in sinking all Legendary ships in Assassin's Creed 4...and Operation SRW had commenced.

...and now playing this game: 妹のおかげでモテすぎてヤバい。- Imouto no okage de motesugi te yabai.

Still Starbound. It has gained around 4 patches since I started, and I've been resetting my characters to utilize the new balance changes. A bit annoying, but that's early beta for you.

HALO4:Online
Very fun time!!I feel that it's a little, but I got used to treat to me.

Nameless ~one thing you must recall~

I wanna buy the full version, and also the dandelion ><

Game Log: Playing as Elemental Master and kind of enjoying it. Still want to buy that Grave Fairy Hair somehow for Aisha but doesn't seem I'm going to make enough to get it. T_T Gave up Code Nemesis since it was too difficult to PvP with her. Relaxing and also playing 桜舞う乙女のロンド to complete Ryoko Route.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completing Ryoko Route]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 64, Elemental Master: 4X, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 38, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Gave up on CN. Too hard to PvP with. Moved back to EM.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Going to just pick a clan I like and stick with it on VH and Legendary. I remembered completing it on that difficulty with other clans. 0 Success with Legendary though.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Still Starbound. After hitting Sector Delta I decided to stop there and head back to the beginning, implementing a few changes to my play style from the experiences gained. Now I'm hunting mostly tiny forest worlds for settlement after I got seriously fed up mining a giant jungle world...spending 4 hours just mining surface ores and exploring natural caverns is just too much. :loseoil:

Reactions: echurleyretta
Still Starbound. After hitting Sector Delta I decided to stop there and head back to the beginning, implementing a few changes to my play style from the experiences gained. Now I'm hunting mostly tiny forest worlds for settlement after I got seriously fed up mining a giant jungle world...spending 4 hours just mining surface ores and exploring natural caverns is just too much. :loseoil:

Do you mind getting a link to this game since it sounds interesting in my opinion. It's been a while I have a game that allows you to do some of the 4Xs.

[MENTION=43048]Ayuki[/MENTION]: Interesting. Well I'll have a look into it once it released in full. Won't complain about production quality since it's made by a small team. So this will be interesting indeed.

Lol, I guess my tendency to only post late in the evening means someone will always beat me to it. As you noted, it's still early beta (though many would say alpha), but that doesn't stop people from going 'that's it?' and ranting.

God Eater 2 (PSP) Just getting started, but I can't read Japanese. Stuck at Control Panel where Save Point is. Urghhh...:forsaken:

Going to find another VN, just finished 無限煉姦 ~恥辱にまみれし不死姫の輪舞~ by Liquid. That one had a great plot, and I seriously cried at two points in the story...and that takes some doing.

The greatest game ever!! It's Called paint!
It's a tragic tale that starts with the player staring at an empty void of white.
And when you reach out to touch it... lines appear.

Reactions: namalandrcont

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US