What game are you currently playing?

XBOX360:Battle Field4!!!
I have a hard time if you can not play well.

Last edited:
Started my re-play of Tales Of Graces F, just got my Disgaea D2 about ~6 hours in, and Battlefield 4 about match or two a day nothing crazy.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Just downloaded it lately, so yeah

Just finished Mark of the Ninja's story; now it's just mopping up missing scrolls and challenges before waiting for a sale on the DLC. Terraria's up next, last day before the Halloween event ends, I hope!

Game Log: At Elsword, I'm currently a Level 56 Dimension Witch... still... the skill tree revamp screwed my skills and now I find myself in trouble, I need to reset all my skills and redo it one more time.

Other than that, Rune Factory 3 is still in progress and pushing forward the completion of 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 on Minato Route. Just another 10 hours and I'll be done. Assuming I spend 10 hours on it.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 56, Elemental Master: 26, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 22, Night Watcher: 24, Wind Sneaker: 20. Finally for a complete set for Dimension Witch... well it's 6/8 for this Halloween Set but I'm okay with that. Still figuring out what should I do with the rest of the pieces and whatnot.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [It's almost over... finally. The testing for patches and mods was complete and the next run will be I guess... Oda on Legendary. Assuming it doesn't crash on me if I check another enemy army.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [I'll be marrying Sofia by the looks of things. Or Shara.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (PS3) Getting Tyria True Ending. I'm done both Finnel and Saki True Ending.
Resident Evil: Revelation (PC) Planning play them on Hard Mode.
Plants vs Zombie 2: It's About Time (Android) Done on Egypt, Pirate and Wild West Stage. Waiting Futuristic Stage.

About to replay Splinter cell chaos theory for the millionth time.
Damn good game, too bad the SC franchise is ruined.

Valkyrie Profile (PSP). Never finished it since I somehow broke the game and wasn't able to kill one of the endbosses... but now everything will be different! Come, Dark Warriors, battle awaits us!

Disgaea D2, and Tales of Xillia

Disgaea D2! Is it good? Is it any good? Funny? Crazy??

Still not sure, if I should get it but a vita port won't happen for the next 5 years. The Disgaea series is so much better on handhelds... having played D3 on the Vita is the main reason I don't want to get D4 on the PS3... but DD2 is pretty tempting... how is the girly!Laharl??

Valkyrie Profile (PSP). Never finished it since I somehow broke the game and wasn't able to kill one of the endbosses... but now everything will be different! Come, Dark Warriors, battle awaits us!

Disgaea D2! Is it good? Is it any good? Funny? Crazy??

Still not sure, if I should get it but a vita port won't happen for the next 5 years. The Disgaea series is so much better on handhelds... having played D3 on the Vita is the main reason I don't want to get D4 on the PS3... but DD2 is pretty tempting... how is the girly!Laharl??

D2 is really good so far! Funny, and crazy! :D I also wish they released a Vita version, I would've bought that instead. SRPG's are better suited for a handheld. Still, it's a very good game. I haven't got up to when Laharl turns into a girl yet, I wonder how it happens. :reallyconfused:

D2 is really good so far! Funny, and crazy! :D I also wish they released a Vita version, I would've bought that instead. SRPG's are better suited for a handheld. Still, it's a very good game. I haven't got up to when Laharl turns into a girl yet, I wonder how it happens. :reallyconfused:

sounds good. because there were not enough scenes with the crazy trio in the other games and no other disgaea cast can compare to them. except Mao, he is as crazy and awesome as it can get. Did you play Disgaea Infinite? Very short but the most hilarious Disgae game out there. It's not even 10 hours long, more like 5 but SO WORTH IT.

so we have a demon Leharl, a prinny Laharl, a girl Laharl... the only thing left is Super Hero Laharl. Now that would be interesting...

Primordia (pc) and Inotia 3 (Android) both highly recommended !

Just finished a short 2009 VN. Jumping to another later, haven't decided on one yet.

Just bought The Guided Fate Paradox for PS3 have no idea about the game but bought it anyway because of NISa lol. So gonna play that.

Starting SRW OG Gaiden's third lap...and World of Warplanes is due to release in the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down