what are your future goals?

1. what are the major long-term or short-term goals you're hoping to achieve?

- Get better confidence in myself and get a job.

2. what have you been doing recently to go toward them?

- At the moment I'm trying to socialize with people at a place I go to, where they help you with such.

3. what has been getting in the way of achieving those goals?

- My computer. Internet. Not having many friend that I can go chill with and meet new people and so on.
I hope things work out for you the best way possible. I just hope that the ppl you encounter are decent and good people and that you find Real friends, they can be rare, at least thats my experience. I can't but think that if your computer is a hindrance and a kind of problem, then in the case you either can't or don't want to avoid it entirely, maybe there could be a way to use your pc and the internet to aid you towards that goal instead.

There could potentially be a lot of interesting people around here at least in my experience and impression, but I understadn if your focus might be more "inrealworld" orientet. You know that best.
The computer and internet have been keeping me from doing many useful things for a long time now. :dispirited: I know what you feel..
For me, well first I should say I also relate too it, and understand, except it's also opened doors as well for me.
- I want to be a kindergarten teacher :XD:play play play everyday
hope the kids likes me :foreveralone:

Kinder2.gif

- then, it doesnt matter young or old
i hope i die for something ^-^
Me too, but I would hope I could actually live for something as well,....if possible. Best if I could live for love, but if not, the next best thing is ofc just, well then just myself, whatever my desires might be.

Or actually I want to live for self realization among something, unto perfection, and then eternal life. The perfect ideal ? being made perfect and gain eternal life...

I like your way of thinking :). As for me, I don't seek perfection; I just want to get to know myself completely..:D If it makes sense.

I hope things work out for you the best way possible. I just hope that the ppl you encounter are decent and good people and that you find Real friends, they can be rare, at least thats my experience. I can't but think that if your computer is a hindrance and a kind of problem, then in the case you either can't or don't want to avoid it entirely, maybe there could be a way to use your pc and the internet to aid you towards that goal instead.

There could potentially be a lot of interesting people around here at least in my experience and impression, but I understadn if your focus might be more "inrealworld" orientet. You know that best.

The computer & internet itself isn't the problem, it could help me find a job and other good stuff, it's just that I sit on it way to much. From the time I wake up, until I go to bed (If we cut out the part where I go to the place to get help) and if my family decides to do something. I'm considering to start working out in a gym, and find a way to spend less time at the computer. I just have to really say to myself, hey, do that! And I will. But I'm lazy and things aren't going the way I want it at the moment in my life. Thanks for the kind words.

I like your way of thinking :). As for me, I don't seek perfection; I just want to get to know myself completely..:D If it makes sense.
It absolutely does, and is also a requirement for anyone seeking self realization, to grow, and develop and understadn your own way. Better to be the person that understands himself, than the poor "sucker" who understands the whole world around him but not himself. But, if I can help it, I'll be glad to take both.

The computer & internet itself isn't the problem, it could help me find a job and other good stuff, it's just that I sit on it way to much. From the time I wake up, until I go to bed (If we cut out the part where I go to the place to get help) and if my family decides to do something. I'm considering to start working out in a gym, and find a way to spend less time at the computer. I just have to really say to myself, hey, do that! And I will. But I'm lazy and things aren't going the way I want it at the moment in my life. Thanks for the kind words.

Hmm yeh, think there are many people around here that also sit a tad bit much inside with the computer. Sidenote: I'd love a job that could be done from home on the computer "P

Well you know best yourself, if a gym is good for you do that, and just find your emotional triggers (or inspirations) to assure that you bother to do it and give yourself motivation. I would plan in advance if it would be a thing I would actually bother to follow up or not.

Your welcome. OH and and other swede. Something gives me the impression that swedes find this place easier than others somehow lol....I wonder why xJ

Me too, but I would hope I could actually live for something as well,....if possible. Best if I could live for love, but if not, the next best thing is ofc just, well then just myself, whatever my desires might be.

Or actually I want to live for self realization among something, unto perfection, and then eternal life. The perfect ideal ? being made perfect and gain eternal life...

im really like your spirit my friend :XD:
like they always say "to die is easy, but to live... aahh, now that is hard my friend"
smilebycraive.gif

me wish you super omega hyper buster great double combo special deluxe best of luck :XD:

Meme+Derpina+%28167%29.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm yeh, think there are many people around here that also sit a tad bit much inside with the computer. Sidenote: I'd love a job that could be done from home on the computer "P

Well you know best yourself, if a gym is good for you do that, and just find your emotional triggers (or inspirations) to assure that you bother to do it and give yourself motivation. I would plan in advance if it would be a thing I would actually bother to follow up or not.

Your welcome. OH and and other swede. Something gives me the impression that swedes find this place easier than others somehow lol....I wonder why xJ

I've only seen 1 other Swede on here other than me, and that's my irl friend that showed me this site. But what do I know, I haven't been on here for so long and haven't been active..

I'll see if it works out, if it doesn't, I'll find something else to do.

im really like your spirit my friend :XD:
like they always say "to die is easy, but to live... aahh, now that is hard my friend"
smilebycraive.gif

me wish you super omega hyper buster great double combo special deluxe best of luck :XD:
Yeah, I know. Thats along the lines what a certain Austrian psychologists named Wilhelm Stekel said, but I left that part out ^^ Thinking most ppl might not know or find it boring.

Thanks I appreciate it, I might need some luck in the art of actually living, as I think we all could need at least that :)
I've only seen 1 other Swede on here other than me, and that's my irl friend that showed me this site. But what do I know, I haven't been on here for so long and haven't been active..

I'll see if it works out, if it doesn't, I'll find something else to do.

Ah him, so you are irl friends, cool that. You can sweat out in the gym then while he enjoys some peppermint tea.

Oh and lame commenting incoming::: If you start working out, I'm very sure it will work out. :ninja:

Ah him, so you are irl friends, cool that. You can sweat out in the gym then while he enjoys some peppermint tea.

Oh and lame commenting incoming::: If you start working out, I'm very sure it will work out. :ninja:

I don't like tea. Nice pun you got there..

[MENTION=43048]Ayuki[/MENTION] ; heh yeah wasn't it, had to strike that pun when it offered itself.

I see, the tea wasn't really meant for you though, but Hinode apparently loves it ^

[MENTION=43048]Ayuki[/MENTION] ; heh yeah wasn't it, had to strike that pun when it offered itself.

I see, the tea wasn't really meant for you though, but Hinode apparently loves it ^

Oh.. I didn't see that you wrote "he", thought it said you for some reason, oh well xD

Study at a respected university
Either Become a computer scientist,family doctor or a Biology researcher
Live life good enjoy what I do
Eventually get married etc

Try to take over the world :D

jks um enter the horticulture industry and work with plants.
buy a house and continue achery to increase my skills
maybe get married one day but i have a feeling im going to be one of those forever alone type of guys due to being a bad talker with girls

my main goal though is to terraform mars into a liveable planet but people would find it a stupid idea to waste money on and there wouldnt be anyone who would bother to fund it but myself.

Last edited:
to live a good and interesting life, anything may need to be done to achive it but that is my main goal.
plain young me :goodtea:.

After I graduate hopefully become a History teacher, get married, and start a family of little Anime fans.

Last edited:
LIfe with full of enjoynes, not envy with others... not steal,corrupt,become playboy/dick....

:XD:

I want to work hard for my HSC (high school certificate) to be enabled to attend the top two universities of NSW.
I also want to broaden and enjoy my interests/hobbies more often like writing more stories, completing as many otome games, advancing through my anime/manga list, gaming and start gaining new interests outside of gaming and anime/manga related activities. Working out more often to obtain the 'perfect' body.

I want to live a life where I don't hesitate to do the things I love, a life where, when I'm older - I will be satisfied that I did something worth my time.

Oh, and to decrease procrastinating is a good one too.

I want to be a Teacher once I graduate, and do what I can to help the broken education system here in the U.S.

Become debt free.

Teach English.

Get my record label up & running.

I want to work hard for my HSC (high school certificate) to be enabled to attend the top two universities of NSW.

Heh I just had to quote that, no one else saw that but me ?? Top two universities of NSW ^^ Yeah I guess you could say it's lacking a tiny f in there.

[MENTION=71375]AntaBaka[/MENTION]; sounds very promising !

AS for me, Being free and having mastery of what ever I desire.

Start a IT business working with Server Network Structure etc. Also one part of the company has security consultants.

I hopefully we make my business a mutli million dollar business and leading in IT in new zealand

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?