What anime would you like to live in?

hmm index would be nice, id like the power to change vectors like that guy did XD

Nagasarete Airantou

An island full of beautiful women, and I'm the only guy... and all the women want me...

Yeahhh, this one's a no-brainer! :evillaugh:

that was a good one! i remember watching that but didn't it turn out to be a dream or something?

he returned after seeing his sister was in the same situation but with men XD

That was the thing that really had me going WTF??? He's trapped on an island of beautiful women that want him... and he wants to escape?

Escape? (-_-)

I have no intention of trying to escape. :lol:

me neither but you would surely be concerned for a family member, not me like my cousin is a douche and i got three brothers... defo wouldnt care XD

You got to be kidding..... in the girl island women didnt stop trying to take baths with that guy , i wonder if it was the same situation in the men island !!

... probably not from what i can remember they seemed decent enough not to...

Always thought fullmetal alchemist would be the way to go, but Id have to go with soul eater - Someday ill be a legendary scythe meister :)

and were still alive woo XD, i suppose soul eater would be a good one, i liked maka and the witch, hey notice how many anime's have cats that turn into hot women?!

hmm...maybe like in SAO world...but not virtual version

yeah we had a huge discussion on SAO in the first few pages, so far i think that wins in terms of how many people said it, but yeah living in a rpg world would be amazing :shinies::cheerleader:

if i were to pick a comedy like nichijou i'd have to go with school rumble i just felt it was funnier but i agree it is crazy haha and not sure bout highscool DXD the anime was good but i just didn't enjoy it like i do others, but oh well although, the tits are good so i suppose it has its benefits XD

probebly disgaea, it has everything I would like this world to have, magic mystery unknown and a... ehh :goodtea:

If SAO would be in everyone's choices, maybe I'd love to live in Kokoro Connect's world. Imagine swapping with a girl....hahaha

Second would be in Mobile Suit Zeta's timeline. Of course, I want to be Kamille Bidan, if I were to live in that timeline. Mobile Suit Zeta Rocks!

If SAO would be in everyone's choices, maybe I'd love to live in Kokoro Connect's world. Imagine swapping with a girl....hahaha

Second would be in Mobile Suit Zeta's timeline.

hmm kokoro connect... imagine what i would be able to do with something like that :evillaugh::XD: i wouldnt do anything un-pure... probably...

and never watched mobile suit zeta, im not into mecha type anime's occasionally i might watch one though

one piece would be unique indeed... but dunno if i'd like to live in the one piece world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please