What anime would you like to live in?

Akame ra Kiru :), I want to be main character, even if that decision result in Death in the end :)).

Hell no, I talk about the art of killing and blood :v, that's what I want., Hey why you mention about this, aren't you zad.:D

@samyeung46: You want the world that has magic in it, right :v(even I haven't watched this show)

haha, and the topic of getting killed, thought u might be insane maso haha, i defo aint... im more of a sadist... :traitor:

Well we arent that far from all that SAO stuff i mean sure not like you are complete into the world but i am curious what they will do with the oculus rift

Code Geass World
Pokemon World
Angel Beats World
Sword Arts Online world (I would love to be trapped in a virtual gaming world <3)

Most likely pick Angel Beats world over SAO world, after all, you cant really die there.

lie's.... you die when you are happy which is rather sad when you think about it... desu~~

For me, I always love the THRILL when my life is really at risk. And when I finally overcome it, the feeling of satisfaction will be extremely awesome!!! :dthumbup:

However, in my opinion, the real world today is too monotonous for people to have that kind of excitement... :sigh:

That's why I always dream of becoming one of the characters in an anime... Its too awesome to be true!!!:runhappy:

i know, but then again if i get into the royal marines i hope to get placed on a battlefield tbh, like i said im sadistic =D, so long as i dont get shot ill enjoy it out there! but id still prefer SAO

Oh I see...

By the way, talking about reborn, do you guys believe in reincarnation??? :reallyconfused:

think about playing an horror game with that oh man i would get a heartattack :XD:

aww, no you wouldn't, you'd just go into a state of shock!

Hmm... yeah i dont want to play any random horror game with that... xD Even shooting games make me jump when the screen shakes after a headshot... so... mehs no horror xD

I wonder how an angel beats game would be like though~ Feel like it would be quite fun...~ x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?