Teekyuu S4 46 - They sure pack a lot of crazy into 2 minutes! :laughpanda:

Go Princess PreCure 19

A significant episode! A treasure hunt is the backdrop for a lot of info, and a big tease about the villainess, Twilight. Also, Twilight receives a powerup!

One of the interesting things about the Pretty Cure/PreCure franchise, is that they develop the bad guy characters quite a bit. They're not just there for the battles, you get to know them quite well.

It's kind of funny; in Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star (season 3) the villains are actually more interesting than the protagonists. :)

Reactions: espiekerella
Rewatching select episodes of Demon King Daimao - A fun mix of humor, ecchi, cute characters, ecchi, action, ecchi, drama, ecchi... well, you get the idea. ;)

Souma 11 - Yup....without a doubt I love any episode with Hinako in it....all 3 of em.....NEED MORE HINAKO!!!!

Love come (can't decide on a nickname for this show...) 11 - Since the second season, I've been strangely liking Hayato's character more and more. He seemed kinda shallow in the first season but not anymore. Iroha has seriously grown on me too...but I won't forgive her if she takes anymore spotlight from Komachi.

Hestia and Bell's Lovely Harem 11 - Annnnd 2 more enter the ranks of Bell's harem, 3 if sorta count Ryu. At this point I've given up on deciding my favorite character, I really love everyone so far in this show. And watching Bell ascend to greatness is exciting every single episode. I think I might seriously cry when this show ends.

Etotama 10 - Show suddenly took a serious tone mid-way through. I'm not really sure how to feel about it....

Yamada 09 - No Noa this episode......sadness.

Assassination Classroom 21 - The finale ought to be a real hummdinger!

DanMachi 11 - Sure doesn't seem like a next to last episode. Is another season possible?

Re-Kan 11 - Lovely episode! But what now?

Go Princess PreCure 20 - Much explained; much about to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted