Shinmai Maou no Testament 11 - The censorship is terrible, but the overall story has been pretty good.
Probably will pick up the bluray version when it comes out.
I understand that a second season is planned.

Go Princess PreCure 07 - Cute! A good episode, hilighting Haruka. And are we seeing the intro to a new recurring character?

Log Horizon 2nd Season - Ep: 18-22

To be frank, it became interesting though I felt 2nd season to be boring. Are various mysteries that have not been described revealed!?

Military 11

I'm going to miss this insane farce when it ends next episode! Hope there's a second season!

Rewatching the last few episodes of HeartCatch PreCure.

A truly magnificent final struggle against the bad guys!

Yuri Kuma Arashi - Ep: 11
very good story, but it's difficult to understand. I would be moved more obediently if made more clearly.

Tokyo Ghoul √A - Ep: 11
Though it's interesting, it might be world-view different from the 1st season when I liked it...

Absolute Duo - Ep: 11
Majutsu, Maou, Seiken... I was slight surfeit with story of Chuunibyou(Middle-school 2nd year syndrome). Many works stop seeing it on the way, but this seems to be seen till the last. Actually, I expected the story that growth of Julie has been described more.

Military! - Ep: 11
hmm... What is the meaning that this(new) character appears?

Rewatched some anime with friend, will watch new ones tomorrow.

Just finished "Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu"....I swear it felt like I was watching an anime version of Power Rangers, especially with those villians :donefor:

Just finished "Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu"....I swear it felt like I was watching an anime version of Power Rangers, especially with those villians :donefor:

But with 100% more twintails! That has to mean something, right! Right?

Anywho, Durarara!!!! X2 - 11 and ISUCA - 09. ISUCA is getting tedious.....how many times can you tell the main characters to not pointlessly get into danger, them saying it's fine, and then screwing up and nearly dying? The number of times is reaching DBZ level.....and it's only been 9 episodes.

But with 100% more twintails! That has to mean something, right! Right?

Anywho, Durarara!!!! X2 - 11 and ISUCA - 09. ISUCA is getting tedious.....how many times can you tell the main characters to not pointlessly get into danger, them saying it's fine, and then screwing up and nearly dying? The number of times is reaching DBZ level.....and it's only been 9 episodes.

Well, can't argue there. :happywhistle:

didn't notice all of that in ISUCA under all the unnecessary fountain of blood...

Reactions: NAFE
Re-watching Absolute Duo ep. 12 - Man, for a second season can I long wait...:sowwy:

tokyo ghoul season2 episode 11
Kaneki's ex back :( will spring come to their relationship //slap

Akatsuki no Yona 24 - That's the Yellow Dragon?

The need for a second season is obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!