Well, again a bday-thread, but the last for a long time... Anyway, happy bday Ushio (~SnowAngel~)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you, Darky222222222222222222222222222... You know what I needdddddddddd...:happytears:

2 Options are available...

1st Make a vomit of all of what you had drink and, go and make a double espresso to clear your mind!
2nd Go make a cool bath and had a nice nap ;)

...Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I try ittttttttttttttttttttttt...:dead:

:objection:...Okay, I must my system finally re-configure now...!!!

Häää...~??? Sorry Darky2, but my logical thinking is not on the right trail now...:dead:

Sam -> black coffee when you are drank is the one of the most commendable ways to clear your mind.

Hmm... coffee... the caffeine suppresses those sensors which tell you that youre tired? :/

Hmm... There seems some also/too a bit with his/her body part a problem to have...:sowwy:

soo just a few replies in no order~

Someone should give Snow is birthday spankings

OMG some people actual did this a few years ago when we did an Easter thing. This one guy was like "hey, give me your wrists." So I did, then his friend grabbed my ankles and.. I was helpless! ;; Thankfully they weren't too hard on me XD

from what shi is showing in the pictures, did you actually get your original username from Clannad? if so, you're awesome!! :cheering; happy birthday [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION];
I kinda did, but there's more to it than that :o I explained it in some threads that are in my bio if you're interested lol

Happy Birthday ~SnowAngel~ may the angels hug you~
Where I live, we hug the angels! =D

Happy Birthday Mr. Snowie.
Make an Eroge Blog like ASL already will ya?
why am I Mr. swonie? x-x ummmm was there ever an eroge blog? idk what you're asking :o

U shio
s nowangel
h appy birthday
i
o

wow I never noticed that XD

sooo I guess a few more things~ on my actually bday, I just wanted to do some normal things and spend time with people. We had some home-made food, watched the Hobbit, annnd it was really just family stuff. My mom planned for saturday to be for actual party stuff, and it was very fun XD I had a few compliments thrown at me, and some interesting gifts :P
lots of laughs and a good week~ of course the fun is not ending anytime soon :3

sooo I guess a few more things~ on my actually bday, I just wanted to do some normal things and spend time with people. We had some home-made food, watched the Hobbit, annnd it was really just family stuff. My mom planned for saturday to be for actual party stuff, and it was very fun XD I had a few compliments thrown at me, and some interesting gifts :P
lots of laughs and a good week~ of course the fun is not ending anytime soon :3
That pleased/s me, that you a very funny day/celebration had, have endless from such days^^, Ushio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread