Welcome to South Africa! The country of legalised child sex!

well even if we tell them "you will have AIDS & die goddamnit" they probably wouldn't understand it :\

Well thats also the fault of ignorance? People tend to say not to do something but not tell the reason why they shouldnt do something~
I grew up in a very authoritarian household, so parents were not required to inform their children of 'why'. Spoke when spoken to, Obey. If all that failed, the whole God will strike you down if you don't respect your mother and father thing surely reinforced it.

Hmm... well i like to know the reasons for taboos if theyre unclear... random stuff i just dont care for and rules i dont understand is one of them... its much easier to break a rule when i see no reason behind it...
My parents arent the strictest and i wasnt exactly a normal child... lots of random stuff like not understanding engrish while the rest of the class was reading and writing just fine... but hey cant blame me for speaking chinese at home up until school happened :/

Hmm taboos.. some of them do have reasons..
My parents were strict as hell when I'm still around 4-10 but they started to be more calm when I'm 10-17
English.. I didn't even study it, I just watch & play a lot of games and cartoons in english when I was a kid XD

Lol i was watching spanish dbz and im not sure what language sailor moon was in but i barely knew how to read and understand sentences xD Speaking was... ok i suppose xD But had to do extra stuff for a year before they decided i didnt actually have a learning disability xD

Lol I can't remember it very well but it's just like I said, lots of english games & cartoons and suddenly when I'm around 1st or 2nd grade in primary school I can understand it XD

With these watches you can expect plain hands

The eye-catching Swiss village of Zermatt is well-known for your excellent skiing that this provides, but when skiing is what place it around the map, this really is just not the sole explanation to visit this great village. To become certain, lots of with the thousands of guests that flock to Zermatt annually surely do so because of skiing, but in addition you can get visitors that look into Zermatt for other adventures as well. Those who haven锟斤拷t considered constructing a trip for the duration of warmer months that's why are seriously missing out on several other different adventures to become had outdoors.
Other Outside Zermatt Adventures

Hmm... no advertising?... but what does that have to do with anything...

@naz Well when youre young thats the best time to learn languages since your mind is developing and stuff...

Lol that might help a bit ;p But you need a way to put it to use or you might just forget it ;p

Lol all depends how you learn i suppose~ Anything will probably help if you want to learn a language later~

If I'm interested in other languages then yea.
Like how I have been studying mandarin for 8 years but I only know the basics :\

Lol hmm then what have you been doing for 8 years? xD Being unmotivated? xD

I seriously don't know what to say guys.

My country is horribly backwards. Unfortunately I'm a bit ignorant in regards to politics and law, so I can't really shed any more light on this subject, but I can add this:

The problem in South Africa is that a great majority of people are uneducated and easily believes superstitious and rumour based information (which is where the "having sex with a virgin will cure AIDS" thing comes from). Another contributing factor is the fact (and I'm not trying to be racist or anything stupid like that) but many black people on my country have adopted a lifestyle in which parents and children don't live together. It usually stems from parents having to move away to find work and leaving the children behind with relatives, or even in some cases, the children's older siblings and then things like discipline flies out the window.

And unfortunately the government has a bit of a backwards way of solving problems, as can be seen in this matter, so the ruling body isn't giving much of a way of an example for people to follow.

Once again, I'm not very informed in actual matters pertaining to law or politics, so I won't share more than that.

@ the thread OP. There are countries with legal sex ages way younger than what you posted. Where I live the age of consent is 16 and the age for marriage can be younger than that... with parental permission of course.

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; and [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; this is not the thread to talk about what language you learned in school or what language you read manga in :P

Each country can do what it pleases. As long as it doesn't bother other countries.

I see.

Well I was just a bit shocked to hear when that happened, but if there are places in the world with similar laws and whatnot, I guess I'm a bit ignorant of the world then. ^^;

Well this was never about rape, rape is still illegal no matter what age. And the age of consent is 14 already in japan is it not. Which doesn't seem bad to me, what I mean by that is that if two 14 year olds have sex, they shouldn't be punished for breaking the law. Or be fined. I my place its 16, but I don't rly care much for a law like that. If I had a gf in school back then, that was willing and wanting, no law on this earth.....you all get my point I'm sure.

The parents can ofc tell them that they think they are way to young to have sex, and anyone is entitled to think that.

But it shouldn't be a crime imo...I just kinda find that disturbing somehow. I think its better they have sex than go to jail. And they are going to have sex anyway regardless of any law, so why put them in jail as well.

I don't get the agitation. A lot of countries legalize sex at 14. Until 1999 you had to be 12 for legal sex in spain, since 1999 13 years. Yes, that's pretty young... still it's pretty common, something between 12 and 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.