Voting and sign ups for Mafia Games 6

Which theme you vote for and host

• Total voters
『I remember Decalcomania more when he had Tao set... Although I think he did say that he made this one earlier...』

『Cause you don't spam at lpw a lot?』

『Me prepares his knife to stop Samye if he actually tries doing anything to the dragon...』 :traitor:

I have about 2 sets that I didn't use at all. I don't think I will ever use them because they're pretty bad.

『Okay, [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ; you will join the game right? There are like only 5 places left and I''m going to go recruiting once I wake up so they should fill pretty fast...』

『Hmmmm... Looks like I was wrong... Kinda sad in this case but oh well... I'll just have to do that myself later then...』

you know this mafia game is going to be interesting to watch :) im going to enjoy on how this plays out

『Anyway, I'll go to sleep now and once I wake up recruiting. I might need to find only 3 persons after all... Byes Fear...』

Cluedo and ??? lol~

i will wait for now
『How long are planning to wait!? People are waiting for your decision! Man up and just say you join!!! :objection:

Hmm mafia game... maybe no for now. Thanks for inviting me though~
『"No for now"?! Then when will that now end?! It is your chance to break the wall, get out and play to get fun! What if you die tomorrow in the crash incident?! Life is now or never Coins! :objection:

『[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; The game will probably start soon so I want you to consider joining again. From the way you spoke I get that you are quite interested, yes? Just doing any action once a week would be enough to play and still have fun...』

『Still waiting for [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION] ; to speak up...』

『Great ^_^』

『Popcorn-chan, that poll is useless... It was clear from the very start that Fear was gonna host his idea...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ155505? Thank you so much!