Visual Novel Cafe

actually that Vn's release date is in september

(since I don't know the emoticon) flipping the table* then what's good for this summer vacation now that there is time free to spend shut in the room playing VNs?

Oks, checked already and it seems it's time to start the trilogy+1 from Tiny Dungeon and give it a try at that Unisonshift game, quite appealing.

Last edited:
Tiny dungeon....hmmm....is it good?

I have recommendations from here some posts ago (pages maybe) when I was asking for another game Primitive Link that wasn't very good...
Hey if they can't pull something good in a four series game I may lost hope in humanity.

I think a part of me died playing

Eien no Aselia

It was mind numbingly boring And Heroines didn't really hold my interest

Add to that two annoying little sister characters and an annoying osanajime as well

Cut Scenes of Combat were far too long ruining the gameplay as well

Last edited:
hzg3u.jpg

OH MY, where did you get that game and what's the name of that, Kou. I haven't seen that August product so I was wondering if that a visual novel that I may have missed. With that said, I haven't found any of my August games being compatible with Window 7 lately... starting to think that I need to set up another OS to play it and finish it.

Ah okay, I had a look and the release date is about five to six months in total. So it was good news that I have missed it as to yet. Still I'm fairly depressed that I can't install the old versions of August games on Window 7 without it recognizing it as a virus or some kind of problem where it won't start up for some mysterious reason.

Ah okay, I had a look and the release date is about five to six months in total. So it was good news that I have missed it as to yet. Still I'm fairly depressed that I can't install the old versions of August games on Window 7 without it recognizing it as a virus or some kind of problem where it won't start up for some mysterious reason.

that's weird... i can install and play both Hanihani and Purihori fine in windows7 64. i think your windows register is messed up somewhere due to some installed program

It most likely the case, but I'll try again next time before installing another muti-boot to allow WinXP and various other OS to exist on my system later. Probably going to try and install Fortune Arterial again later this week and bring the results over once I'm done. Trying to do a fresh run through on Sengoku Hime 3 to see if I can understand the game concepts of not.

hey.. whadda ya know... Suzuhira Hiro has come back to Navel after 8 years, well 10 years if you counting it with Nishimata Aoi - Suzuhira Hiro collaborating

月に寄りそう乙女の作法 -LimitedEdition-
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=747720

now i can enjoy their game again... i got fed up with their previous games that was featuring only Nishimata Aoi only!

Last edited:
Finally finished Kara No Shoujo

The true ending really depressed me

Awesome plot nevertheless

Anyone here who played one (or more) of the following eroge?

Ama Ane (あまあね)
1/2 Summer
Prima ☆ Stella (プリマ☆ステラ)
Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru (いきなりあなたに恋している)

Can't decide between these four and I would be grateful for advice. And if you played more than one of these, please say why you would recommend "eroge 1" over "eroge 2" :)

depends on what are you aftering? if you're after the story... ama ane would be quite good, as for nukige? Prima Stella FTW!

Reactions: pumasrevenge
depends on what are you aftering? if you're after the story... ama ane would be quite good, as for nukige? Prima Stella FTW!
Is the story of Ama Ane complicated or do you think I can play (and understand) it if I play with ITH & TA?
And thx for the fast reply, I'm playing Gakuen Shinsengumi (学園☆新選組!~乙女ゴコロと局中法度~) right now, which you recommended me the last time, it's really good :)

Is the story of Ama Ane complicated or do you think I can play (and understand) it if I play with ITH & TA?
And thx for the fast reply, I'm playing Gakuen Shinsengumi (学園☆新選組!~乙女ゴコロと局中法度~) right now, which you recommended me the last time, it's really good :)

ama ane is quite enjoyable, not that complicated like g-senjou... so i guess you can play it

need more fun games to lighten my mood. wat2play?

depends on the mood! lots of fun games. which you'd prefer eroge or nukige?

Reactions: pumasrevenge
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] hmm eroge but lately charage and moege are starting to bore me D: maybe i just need a good laugh...

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] hmm eroge but lately charage and moege are starting to bore me D: maybe i just need a good laugh...
then... a good story eroge would give you a new fresh air!
i'll recommend you play old eroges... hmm let's say, DOUBLE from cherrysoft! had a good story and action... also had tactic simulation gameplay (skip able). im also re-downloading it, since i lost my copies.

here's a magnet for the game if you don't have it.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3AD1F378CD1E6F9907859EA4C19CCB0D8479B377&dn=Cherrysoft&tr=udp%3a//tracker.publicbt.com%3a80/announce

it's still seeded, but at low speed! i need more seed for this :donefor:

as for another game... hmm

Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo from Giga also had a good story.
Hani Hani Operation Sanctuary from August also can refresh your mood!

in case you're wondering why im recommending old games, because they're better than the games these days!

Reactions: kactaplb

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please