unownHGSS' Render Gallery

The retardation of your kindness has nothing to do with being a gentleman :P
But what ever makes you happy guess away.

I guess not, but still. If I would compare myself to other dudes I would easily say that I'm far nicer than most others. I'm kinda aiming to become a gentleman so already being a gentleman at 19 years of age would kinda ruin my future plans. I don't think I'm close to becoming a gentleman though, but I have no intentions of not becoming one.

I guess not, but still. If I would compare myself to other dudes I would easily say that I'm far nicer than most others. I'm kinda aiming to become a gentleman so already being a gentleman at 19 years of age would kinda ruin my future plans. I don't think I'm close to becoming a gentleman though, but I have no intentions of not becoming one.
Shoot for the stars my friend, and kill them with kindness.
For it is not an easy path to walk, but it is a rewarding one.

Shoot for the stars my friend, and kill them with kindness.
For it is not an easy path to walk, but it is a rewarding one.

Thanks! I'll just have to become less of a sadist before I continue the path. I got no idéa how I might be able to get rid of it so it might take a while. I've always believed that being nice to others is rewarding, so I thought that it would be a good idéa to take it a step further.

I've been wondering... what do you work with?

Hmm..I don't want to b!tch about it but.. please refrain from turning this thread into a random spam one.
Small talk is fine but try not have actual discussions that are way to off-topic

Thanks ^^

Hmm..I don't want to b!tch about it but.. please refrain from turning this thread into a random spam one.
Small talk is fine but try not have actual discussions that are way to off-topic

Thanks ^^

I guess... sorry for that...

I'm still wondering why none of the renders you made to my signature/avatar is being shown though.

Yea I know, my bad.

I decided a bit too late that it would be nice to keep all the renders.
So..I ended up deleting quite a few after making the signature with it.. :deadsad:

Yea I know, my bad.

I decided a bit too late that it would be nice to keep all the renders.
So..I ended up deleting quite a few after making the signature with it.. :deadsad:

I see... I guess it makes me feel a bit more special then since it will be harder for them to use the same render as my signatures/avatar got/had.

In a way, yes :3

I'll only post the renders if I have used them myself first.
It'd be strange to see 2 of the same signature characters.

I'll only post the renders if I have used them myself first.
It'd be strange to see 2 of the same signature characters.

I still got the Dai-chan render in case I wanna place it somewhere.
Sure, you'll do it as you want to. Yeah, I'll have to agree :/

great collection unown^^

umm...are you taking a request too unown?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; when i finish with my anzu project i'm putting her on here. it'll be an ASF exclusive lol

Thanks [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ;

Uhmm..depends on how much free time I have.
And it also depends on the iamge I need to render.

I render using just the Pen tool, so there's a limit on how much I can.
Sometimes the character is much to elaborate to render with the Pen.
I can't seem to figure out how to use Magical Wand tool =/

:goodtea:

cool then^^.....my render is not clean>.<...there are some unneeded part that still there=/..

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; I see. If you want, you can send me the render and I'll see if I can remove those unwanted parts?

hmm.....okay...but i need to edit it first, so maybe i'll send it to you tomorrow or wednesday:)

thanks unown^^

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; lol, I meant it as in 'no thanks needed' It's my pleasure to help you out :3

I know, I'm such a hypocrite at times >_>

Well, I'm kinda the opposite. I'm pointy when it comes to myself but not if others write something wrong. I just thought it was funny to see someone else fail like I usually do :3 I feel for you, bro! :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?