To 100.000th. anniversary, g'gratulation, SAMY....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... well my connection is fairly slow anyhow =w=

But just got hit by a chunk of melancholy... Was listening to this while digging through old images...
53b5d40a1cd57e3617df36327f77659f.jpg

Come back sometime [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION];... and expect you to be back sometime as well [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama...

:1 :1 :1 Now I know I understand your feeling, and you mine........That they where not here at this time and "event" and with us. I guess thats how I can actually feel sometimes when I become reminiscent/and or nostalgic... What ever happens, it's empty without the people we care about in your life. And you picked Elfen lied, perhaps quite fitting, I relate... Our memories that we get trough life, can be so precious, we will never forget those we care about. I'm almost a bit comforted that you get feelings like that as well Sam, cause most of the time I'm used to it being just me alone, and going alone holding such feelings, so precious they are, even if they can hurt.

:/ Pats Sammy on the shoulder.....These are the things that really matters.

I don't know who franela is, since it looks like their last gracing was before I joined, but I do certainly hope renano is doing okay. I am kind of sad that I'm not in close contact with some of my internet friends anymore, after spending lots of time with them almost every day for several years. :(

Hmm yeah... franela seemed to be having some problems before she left... so im just hoping shes fine~

Lol the song actually just happened to play~ x3 Didnt pick it or anything...

Yeah I hope she turns up soon...

I guess the contest kind of ended up not happening, but I hope it was fun for entrants regardless. :)

Lol well we need ojou sama back before we can finish it xD Shes the only one who can make the poll~

It would almost be weird to do it by this point though... wasn't it supposed to end in April? XD

Lol hmm... dunno? But we could probably just try to do it some other way then ;p You feel like counting votes? xD

Thanks inori~

Hmm... well dunno xD Might be hard... But i guess i could go bothers people~

If you want to try, as another of the judges you have my blessing :runhappy:

:hi: final~ sam~

What bothers others?
If it bothers other people Ill join u >.<

[MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; for a contest we started many moons ago, you may or may not know of it... it is still in my siggy. :P

I should probably remove it, actually...

Oh yea I have seen it~
Wanted to take part but......it seems like its over or didnt even began?

Nah......it feels like it isnt active so no motivation >.<

Lol yeah make something if you wish~ Could wait till after youre done to poke people to vote x3

Sorry to leave the 100k party, but I need to go to bed. :sleepmoon:

Bye Inorix and Sam :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?