The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

It does disappear each night. I'm just wondering where the new sun comes from each morning. :reallyconfused:

Why aren't cats purple?

Oops, just realised I had a typo and missed words in my question >.<

Oh but they are!~ Humans paint cats different colours because purple would stand out too much. It's kind of a hassle though because they have to be repainted every time they receive a bath. It's also explains why cats hate getting wet.

Why were people not born with rainbow coloured hair?

That's what women invented hair dye for. :evillaugh:

Is it drafty on the Moon?

Yes it is, although I think drafty is a bit of an understatement. I'd recommend you wear a down jacket and some woolly socks if you intend on visiting the moon tonight. Apparently it'll be around minus 170 degrees C.

Are humans actually monstrous beasts in disguise?

That's an interesting description of politicians. ;)

If a man bites a dog, who's at fault?

Neither of them. It's the new trend that's flying around; biting a dog. You can tell they enjoy it when they bite us back and chase us around because they're trying to tell us, "bite me again and I will kill you..."

When does the Sandman come out?

When humans invent the Sleep No More and the grit in our eyes devours us all.

If I buy a pet rock, will it die?

The rock itself is a shell for the little person on the inside, who is always too shy to come out and say hi. In other words, you'll never know unless you break the rock open. Not recommended though as you may kill them if you're not careful.

Are bugs nice to eat?

Bugs are not very nice about being eaten. They don't like it; they wriggle and squiggle going all the way down your throat.
Of course, you could bite them in half, first.

What is slow glass?

Slow glass is the preferred glass of turtles and sloths.

Why is Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice getting such terrible reviews?

Mankind is trying to take on Batman and Superman. First step, make them feel self conscious by giving them bad ratings.

Why does Lois Lane have orange hair in Man of Steel and Batman v Superman?

She changed her hair color for her new reality show, "Man of Steel, Woman of Tissue Paper" :)

Lois Lane vs Bree Bella... who wins?

Lois. If she can handle Superman in bed, she can handle anyone :giveme:

Does money grow on trees?

Nope, gotta dig it up from the roots.

If salmon swim home to breed, why leave in the first place?

Salmons are just that adventurous. They're wild fishes that just need to have some grand adventure before settling down.

What's the best food in the world?

The best food in the world is dirt. You won't find it in the history books, but it's actually how our species was able to survive for so long.

Where's waldo?

Waldo is hiding somewhere in the Himalayas with his alpaca friend, Donut. Sometimes Waldo has to resist the urge to eat him because then he would be lonely.

Does the Abominable Snowman exist?

WalMart

We all know what a rice cooker is. What's a rice freezer?

It's an appliance that makes vanilla shaved ice~
gZMj2Q.png

What did the hare dream about when he was sleeping during the race?

He wasn't sleeping... the tortoise drugged him, so the Shell Mob could win a bundle.
Unfortunately, when the hare ratted them out to the FBI (Forest Buncha Inspectors) the Shell Mob stuck a shell on him, and tossed him into Body Lake.
So yes, the hare is sleeping with the fishes, but he sure isn't dreaming.

Can you make an omelette without cracking eggs?

He wasn't sleeping... the tortoise drugged him, so the Shell Mob could win a bundle.
Unfortunately, when the hare ratted them out to the FBI (Forest Buncha Inspectors) the Shell Mob stuck a shell on him, and tossed him into Body Lake.
So yes, the hare is sleeping with the fishes, but he sure isn't dreaming.

I'll never look at that story the same way ever again :shockmenft:

Only the Master of Omelettes can achieve that feat. It is said that it took him 20,000 years to master the art of omelette making. Even in his death, he still continues to make omelettes for wandering spirits.

How long does it take a snail to reach the other end of the garden?

Reactions: Leggy
After years of slow but steady travel, surviving snow and floods, avoiding birds and other predators, and avoiding dangers of all kinds, the intrepid snail reached the other end of the garden.

As he sat there proudly thinking , "I am the first one to travel this far," a girl danced up to him, and said,

"Welcome to the other end of the garden Mr Snail! What took you so long?"

How do you test for dirt?

You go and talk to the Earthworm located under the mushroom, not too far from the fifth stone on the right. He will then proceed to ask you a question. If you get it right, he will go and test the dirt for you. If you get it wrong, then you can try again another day.

Why do we have four seasons?

Because Frankie Valli was a great singer, with an incredible vocal range!

Usigai Drop was a cute anime. What was the anime Elephant Drop like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?