The Second Thief Game~

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] Search the forest twice? Ehh sure? xD

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] Fruit basically acts as food atm so you could move two spaces if you choose to eat it :goodtea: Book also has odd effects if you choose to use it ;p

doesnt food/tea do the same thing? so i could technically search the forest x4!!!! uwhahahahuahuhuehuhu

Hmm...alright, Fruit and move through library to master bedroom. And I`ll read the book.

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] Are you sure you want to search 4x? O.o Hmm... well i guess if you wanted to... Actually its just +1 move for each food/tea etc item~

Im delaying the phase change till tmr so i dont lose an hour of the 3 i still have left to sleep x.x

Last edited:
Hmm i guess ill start with the basic stuff here for now~ :goodtea:

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] Hmm searching the forest more would just mean a higher chance of an event to occur~ Theres a chance for an event per person that is in the location so i would say that an event is already likely~ Still going to search the forest multiple times?

Last edited:
The thief appeared in the hidden grove surrounded by squirrels~ She was poking at the roots of a tree when she disappeared~

Hmm Eve can be some gate guard for a while then ;p

Guest Clues- 14

samyeung46 S15(2) A E W
S
Hidden Grove
Clue- 50(4)
Item(s)- Whip x2, Pocket watch, Sweets, Key, Acorn
Demon's Curse- three random buffs and/or debuffs
Phoenix ring- improves control of demonic powers
Curse- You feel lucky~
Event- You look around and acorns are in every nook and cranny~
Event- Interact- You try to grab at an acorn and suddenly you fall through the ground~

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
Thanatos
Forest
Clues- 48(3)
Item(s)- Food, Fish x2
Hyper speed- Move through an extra area during the turn (Recharge period of five turns after use or tribute item to activate immediately) (2)

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
Alice & Leonard
Library--> Master Bedroom
Clues- 40(0)
Item(s)- Wine, Key x2,
Caution- Chance of scaring thief if in same location and avoiding negative events~
Dusty tome- You flip through the pages and it seems to depict images of sprites and how to summon them~ As you read, the book starts to glow~ (Any sprite in particular that you want to summon?)
Event-The book gets soaked through with water and you find that you managed to summon a water sprite~
Event- Interact- The water sprite fills a small bowl with water and mumbles something under its breath~ It then tells you that you should go to the lake~

unidecimo
Eve Rebirth
Gate
Clues- 36(0)
Item(s)- Key, Fish, Food, Whip
Sound Vibrations- Chance of getting an extra clue from sightings of the thief and slightly higher chance of events occurring~

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
Alice
Forest--> Forest--> Forest
Clues- 45(6)
Item(s)- Key, Armor, Acorn x3
Fighter- High chance of blocking any negative effects caused by creatures~
Thorough search- get up to 3x the amount of items during this turn
Event- Interact- You try to grab at an acorn and suddenly you fall through the ground~

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
Lucca Emily
Secret passage--> Basement
Clues- 43(0)
Item(s): Fish, Wine, Whip, Key, Armor
Skilled Lurker- Chance of scaring thief if in the same location which would cause the thief to run through two areas the next turn and maybe drop an item~
Event- You find an old suit of armor in the basement~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]
Kuro the Cat S5(1)
Forest
Clues- 61(3)
Item(s)- Lucky coin, Key x2, Wine, Food x2, Strange fruit, Armor, Fish, Tea, Sweets, Acorn
Observation- Increased chance of rare events~
Dowsing- Chance of leading you to the thief (4 phases to gather concentration and use again) (3)

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]
Raikoh "Fang" Kishimoto
Waiting room
Angel's Grace- Increased chance of positive events~
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s): Present x2, Food x2

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION]
Sevit Alveil
Garden
F- Forest
Clues- 42(1)
Item(s)- Food, Lucky coin, Fish, Carrot x2, Tea, Sweets, Acorn
Familiar- Scout an area of choice every turn (if an item is retrieved then you can either let the familiar rest for three turns or give it food) F (3)
Event- Air sprites are floating around the garden~
Event- Interact- The air sprite leave you with another note with "I have to content myself with merely watching the sprites but I found that they loved wine and would give me slight boosts if I offered them some."
F Event- You look around and acorns are in every nook and cranny~
F Event- Interact- It tried to grab at an acorn and fell through the ground~

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION]
Xavier Cross
Master bedroom
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s)- Food, Whip, Key
Expertise- Increased chance of events and desirable outcomes from the events~

Last edited:
How Slayn312 have so much clue??
He's really fast one.

I'm gonna go to boathouse again

Lol ok boathouse~ Hmm not going to try and get acorns? ;p
And yeah @_@ Slayn is doing better than meh and i made this game xD Really lucky~ xD

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] Event-The book gets soaked through with water and you find that you managed to summon a water sprite~

I didn`t think this far ahead...I need to plan better...
What can I do with it?

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] Hmm the two basic things are to just interact or give it food and hope that gives you better results ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US