The Second Thief Game~

Theres a way kacta couldve gone x8 but he doesnt need to know that :ninja:

Notes~ Hmm just keep em around for a while ;p Theyll have a use when you encounter a certain event~

Hmm but his craziness worked for him this time ;p Not sure if it would still work next turn but for now it did~

Hmm just thought of a random little strategy :goodtea: Although itll be a pain to achieve the requirement to start using it~

why you not tell me! D: so interact with event, and can i use key on gate or what?> :confused: also whistle and note do what???? adsfdsf explain what items do plox

also losing track of what we can actually explore... so many new / sub areas, samy work harder!

Last edited:
Lucca go to forest
second ability? how about blink, so she can move very fast, or invisibility, so she can hide or be stealthy

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] Whistle basically gives you +2 moves and notes are used in some event~
The areas you can explore are bolded in the first post~

Event- Interaction- The thief gives you a page from some book with "These boosts are not as powerful as I hoped… I shall find another source of power.
I heard rumors of a powerful artifact that an old witch had hidden away and the rumors proved to be true. This artifact is just as powerful as the legends say… I hope the witch doesn’t mind me borrowing it.
That horrible witch sent a dragon… I only wanted to hold the artifact for a while… I would have returned it eventually…
I managed to defeat the dragon… but my lands are ruined… and I fear that this wound may be my last…
I found this dusty book in the library and decided to continue where that wizard left off." written in it~

Blink... hmm sounds similar to thantos's move twice thing? xD Invisible... like the stealth stuff? What are you trying to achieve by being invisible?

Last edited:
Hmm.... I think you should do something bout dav chara~..... Seem like person is not here for the game.....

Hmm hes my counter for the guest clues atm ;p Hes also contributing slightly by just being there~

Hmm... Then you should just stop mentioning him then.... Just let his chara~ stay in the waiting forever.....

Wh... What....!!!???? Why are you so lucky kacta...!!! XD
Or it might be that I am the unlucky one... :foreveralone:
Oh well... :)

Sevit uses the item Manhole cover and interact with the fire spirit that just flashes...

Manhole cover ._. Are you trying to smack it or something? xD

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION] Event- Interaction- The fire sprite gave you the next note~ "I don’t see the wizard anywhere but the enchantments he laid continue to attract creatures."

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] Hmm x3? :goodtea:

Last edited:
The thief was spotted around the lake and later the boathouse~ Thanatos was lazing around and not expecting the thief to appear again so soon~ The thief had run downstairs and taken another row boat by the time he noticed~ He wondered what had dragged all the boats back without him noticing...

Guest Clues- 14

samyeung46 S15(2) A E2 W F
S
Secret passage--> Basement--> Hidden Grove
Clue- 60(2)
Item(s)- Whip x2, Pocket watch, Sweets, Key, Acorn x4, Note, Whistle, Wine, Strange fruit
Demon's Curse- three random buffs and/or debuffs
Phoenix ring- improves control of demonic powers
Curse- You feel luckier~
Event- You find wine in the basement~
Event- You stumble upon an odd tree and there is a single piece of fruit growing on it~

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
Thanatos
Boathouse
Clues- 62(7)
Item(s)- Food, Fish x3
Hyper speed- Move through an extra area during the turn (Recharge period of five turns after use or tribute item to activate immediately)
Ability 2?~
Event- There more boats for some reason...

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
Alice & Leonard
Forest
Clues- 48(0)
Item(s)- Wine, Key x2, Note
Caution- Chance of scaring thief if in same location and avoiding negative events~

unidecimo
Eve Rebirth
Gate
Clues- 40(0)
Item(s)- Key, Fish, Food, Whip, Note
Sound Vibrations- Chance of getting an extra clue from sightings of the thief and slightly higher chance of events occurring~

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
Alice
Library--> Library--> Library
Clues- 69(0)
Item(s)- Key, Armor, Note x8
Fighter- High chance of blocking any negative effects caused by creatures~
Ability 2?~
Thorough search- You can get 3x items this phase~
Event- You blow in the whistle and the catbus comes running along~ It runs around the library like crazy for the rest of the turn...
Event- The book shelf slides off to the side and reveals a hidden passage~

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
Lucca Emily
Forest
Clues- 52(2)
Item(s): Fish, Wine, Key, Armor, Note, Four leaf clover (2)
Skilled Lurker- Chance of scaring thief if in the same location which would cause the thief to run through two areas the next turn and maybe drop an item~
Blink- Move through an extra area with a chance of avoiding negative events for the phase (6 phases to recharge or tribute item)

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]
Kuro the Cat S5(1)
Maze
Clues- 69(0)
Item(s)- Lucky coin, Key x2, Wine, Food x2, Strange fruit, Armor, Fish x2, Tea, Sweets, Acorn x2, Note x2, Present, Whistle
Observation- Increased chance of rare events~
Dowsing- Chance of leading you to the thief (4 phases to gather concentration and use again)

DavRoc777
Raikoh "Fang" Kishimoto
Waiting room
Angel's Grace- Increased chance of positive events~
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s): Present x2, Food x2

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION]
Sevit Alveil
Gate
F- Basement
Clues- 47(0)
Item(s)- Food, Lucky coin, Fish, Carrot x2, Tea, Sweets, Acorn x2, Note x4, Whistle, Manhole cover
Familiar- Scout an area of choice every turn (if an item is retrieved then you can either let the familiar rest for three turns or give it food) F (1)

Warriored
Xavier Cross
Master bedroom
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s)- Food, Whip, Key
Expertise- Increased chance of events and desirable outcomes from the events~

can i interact with both events? and do i need to stay in the area to do so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US