The Second Thief Game~

Hmm okies :goodtea: Interact it is~

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] Event- Interact- The forest creatures watch as you walk closer and start walking off~ One stands at the tree line and seems to want you to follow~

Last edited:
The thief was at the lake talking with forest sprites~ Alice and Kuro sneaked closer to listen but they were blinded by a green flash of light~ The thief disappeared by the time they could see again~

Some guards reported that they heard loud snoring somewhere in the forest but the source seems to be hidden somewhere...

Guest Clues- 14

samyeung46 S15(2) A E W
S
Garden--> Forest
Clue- 46(2)
Item(s)- Whip x2, Pocket watch, Sweets, Key
Demon's Curse- three random buffs and/or debuffs
Curse- You get a little boost of energy but for some reason it dulled your senses...
Event- You finds a wabbit hole~
Event- Interaction- It didnt take you to some odd cartoon world but your hand sure does hurt now~
Event- You find a tunnel of sorts in the ground~

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]
Thanatos
Forest
Clues- 45(0)
Item(s)- Food, Fish x2
Hyper speed- Move through an extra area during the turn (Recharge period of five turns after use or tribute item to activate immediately) (3)

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]
Alice & Leonard
Lake
Clues- 40(4)
Item(s)- Wine, Key x2, Food, Strange Fruit, Dusty Tome
Caution- Chance of scaring thief if in same location and avoiding negative events~
Event- The creatures led you to around the lake and you spot the thief in the distance~
Event- The forest sprites are wandering off after the thief disappeared~
Event- You found a small present box where the thief was~

[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]
Eve Rebirth
Gate
Clues- 36(0)
Item(s)- Key, Fish, Food, Whip
Sound Vibrations- Chance of getting an extra clue from sightings of the thief and slightly higher chance of events occurring~
Event- Squirrels are climbing all over the gate~

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]
Alice
Maze
Clues- 39(0)
Item(s)- Key, Armor, Fish, Tea
Fighter- High chance of blocking any negative effects caused by creatures~
Event- You find that tea party again and they give you a cup of tea~ You find that the napkin the gave you was actually a page from a book with "I tried to tame the sprites but they only grew weaker in captivity so I had to release them all before they disappeared…" written on it~

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]
Lucca Emily
Forest
Clues- 43(0)
Item(s): Fish, Wine, Whip, Key
Skilled Lurker- Chance of scaring thief if in the same location which would cause the thief to run through two areas the next turn and maybe drop an item~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]
Kuro the Cat S5(1)
Lake
Clues- 58(4)
Item(s)- Lucky coin, Key x2, Wine, Food x2, Strange fruit, Armor, Fish, Tea, Sweets
Observation- Increased chance of rare events~
Dowsing- Chance of leading you to the thief (4 phases to gather concentration and use again) (4)
Dowsing- Your dowsing led you to the lake and you spot the thief in the distance~
Event- The forest sprites are wandering off after the thief disappeared~

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]
Raikoh "Fang" Kishimoto
Waiting room
Angel's Grace- Increased chance of positive events~
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s): Present x2, Food x2
Event- You find another odd present hidden around the room~

[MENTION=8967]deathwarrior[/MENTION]
Sevit Alveil
Garden
F- Forest
Clues- 41(0)
Item(s)- Food, Lucky coin, Fish, Carrot x2, Tea, Sweets
Familiar- Scout an area of choice every turn (if an item is retrieved then you can either let the familiar rest for three turns or give it food) F
Event- You finds a wabbit hole~
F Event- You find a tunnel of sorts in the ground~

[MENTION=21014]Warriored[/MENTION]
Xavier Cross
Master bedroom
Clues- 14(0)
Item(s)- Food, Whip, Key
Expertise- Increased chance of events and desirable outcomes from the events~

Last edited:
Leonard tell Alice to open the box. Is it against Alice`s better judgment?

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] Inside the box you find some odd fruit and a dusty old book~

Hmm..... Kuro off to the forest..... Want to know what that sound the guard heard is......

Hello Sammy....

Gonna add more rumor in...... It not enough since the master of the castle like to collect thing which built up the rumor.....

More rumors? :goodtea: These are all just things that were in the game since the start... mostly ;p I havent added too much in since the first two or three weeks~

Hmm i would probably do more with the games if i wasnt so busy with school :/

Rewrotes clue :goodtea:

Gonna make it into a full blown rpg thief game if you're not busy with school.... That might be fun & interesting to play.....

Full blown rpg as in an actual game like with flash or something? Hmm probably not ;p I just like making games complicated and stuff~

Not talking bout flash..... Just role play the chara~...... Like Dungeon & Dragon game board....

Hmm well this is sort of rp isnt it? Though theres probably stuff i could learn from after this xD First time making a random little game~ Online anyway~

Hmm this isnt crazy enough? ;p Theres like 10 pages worth of notes for this game atm so any more would just mean me using more time searching for stuff~ I suppose if i made this into a game where i could shove in info and have it deal with the rest... would be easier~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!