The last bday from this month.... Happ birthday Neko!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.O How can I possibly choose.............

Oh wait that wasn't for me ..sigh
Can I have some strawberry plz....all though I love blueberry as well :sowwy:

Sorry I'm greedy... One taste only. :D

:donow::swearveng: IMPOSSIBLE Predicament!...
Thats like Giving out Heroine....One shot and your hooked !
One Taste, and your addicted For life !! lol

/me plotting plans to steal all strawberry and blueberry girls around muahahahah

No way in hell that you will be able to steal them all... Only the chosen ones can have 2! Therefore only the Will of the Abyss can decide what you can have.

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION];.... Where are you???? I miss you, buddy... I need new ava/sig.... Happy Belated Birthday....

Reactions: Neko and nanashi1
[MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] ;

I will be a chosen one then !!!!!!!!!!!!!

but just to be on the safe side.../me goes to buy tons of strawberry and blueberry jelly in order to make my own :p....Now all thats missing is the crucial ingredient...Any girls or imoutos around here xD

I'm not worried, I will trust your mercy...decides my birthday is coming up soon as well ^^ sometime in MAY 19th :whistle:

Idiot! Only I can choose the chosen one!

Beside these little girlies are for Neko's birthday not for yours damn it!

Yeah pretty much yes. Neko should be honored to be the chosen one XD even though they don't have a lot of duty beside of deciding of a group of harem which consists of loli's or teens or mixed XD

Well the world survived 2012... So that is not available... A chosen one to be chosen to choose for something because he his chosen by Abyss and that's why he is the chosen one and should choose between two loli's... That's a duty of the chosen one.

Hmm... A good party, so silent (Because actually the party now official over is)...:goodtea:~>

Lol ive been semi busy ;p Activity dropped to like 93 xD Hmm... i guess school and stuff?

To all of my friends and buddies and kitties.. :surprised:
Thank you so much for greet me.
And thanks for all of the wishes.

Thanks to ASF ;3
Great Forum, have great members..

Special Thanks to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for created this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US