Super Soniko (Sonico - in english) enters anime world^^!!!

Well, how at Hatsune Miku where in many artworks with a spring onion to see is, is at Soniko-chan the headphone the signature.
And on the trailer was already her name mentioned: Her name is (in English ver.) Super Sonico - (in original ver.) Su-pa Soniko. - But on the main page of this thread find you some infos about her...:goodtea:~>

I am kind not so interest :S

Well, on the trailer should you it already seen have... - But I say then: Jan. 2014...:goodtea:~>

It was in Japanese. The only Japanese I know is: arigato, baka, and pizza.

So unless I'm thanking some idiot for dinner, I don't know what's going on without subtitles. ;)

It was in Japanese. The only Japanese I know is: arigato, baka, and pizza.

So unless I'm thanking some idiot for dinner, I don't know what's going on without subtitles. ;)

Aaa, I see... Well, if you in the next times at such trailer a date see, what so given/written is 2014年1月より, then is that the airing date, okay?:goodtea:~>

Reactions: Leggy
The genres of the anime seem to be slice of life and ecchi. I personally would rather this be all ecchi and have no slice of life period. :D

The genres of the anime seem to be slice of life and ecchi. I personally would rather this be all ecchi and have no slice of life period. :D

Well, you've actually right. - Is will a part from Slice of Life (how at K-ON!* like animes) and a part from ecchiness wear ~ so 50:50 relation thin I ...:goodtea:~>

Yeah I would also believe the genre will become Slice of Life.
I like Cats dance song though :D

Slice of Life can be pretty enjoyable without ecchi too... in fact sometimes I think that the ecchi ruins the anime

Slice of Life can be pretty enjoyable without ecchi too...

Well, how at the Clannad-series; or better said: At all out of Key adapted works (Air, Little busters!* and etc.), not?

But this time should for Soniko the chance give to bloom, it's still early about the anime version to say, that by the ecchiness bothered was... - We'll it see, if it good became, or not.:goodtea:~>

Yes, I am not saying it is good or bad yet, until I actually watch the first 3 episodes.

Yes, I am not saying it is good or bad yet, until I actually watch the first 3 episodes.

But I've the feeling that it sure good will - But it can be, that this opinion is; because I a big fan from nitro+ am, and from Soniko... - And this my judgment influences...:goodtea:~>

But I've the feeling that it sure good will - But it can be, that this opinion is; because I a big fan from nitro+ am, and from Soniko... - And this my judgment influences...:goodtea:~>

Well we can do nothing but wait until the anime is out!

hmm never heard of this, if this is it coming out as an anime im assuming it was origionally a manga or something?

ah, well ill see if the anime is any good before i go and see about anything that will take up my remaining memory XD

Well, I would be fine without ecchi if the directors made the slice of life kind of like Lucky Star. You know, all moe and cute.

i enjoyed lucky star so i wouldn't mind something similar to it

Well, I would be fine without ecchi if the directors made the slice of life kind of like Lucky Star. You know, all moe and cute.
Well, how already said - we've on Jan. wait, where the anime aired will, Will^^.
Oh! I had no idea.
But you can on the main page of the thread more about her read.
ah, well ill see if the anime is any good before i go and see about anything that will take up my remaining memory XD
On the second page of this thread can you a in-anime trailer see...:goodtea:~>

her tits are huge!!! and so far... doesn't seem very original... feels like parts are just taken from other animes if you know what i mean?

but i will watch it before i give a final verdict

I haven't watched Lucky Star. But I do find Non Non Biyori pretty moe and cute.

I haven't watched Lucky Star. But I do find Non Non Biyori pretty moe and cute.

Watch Lucky Star! NAOW!!!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] make time go faster. So I get my money faster and can buy Soniko DVDs when they first release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls