Super Soniko (Sonico - in english) enters anime world^^!!!

THE FIRST EP. WAS CURSED AWESOME!!!:XD:

It's really, how I the VN again play would: The charas, the seiyuu, the atmosphere - short said: Until now 100% cool!!!

I liked also the 1st episode... :) but i didn't know that she has so cute voice (also so childish) but i still like it ;)

Well, of course was lucky wise the orginal seiyuu (VA) taken - what I in the VN and at the other stuff from her like/liked have...:goodtea:~>

Well, of course was lucky wise the orginal seiyuu (VA) taken - what I in the VN and at the other stuff from her like/liked have...:goodtea:~>

I don't know her storry and her background sorry :( just only the pics and some ecchi pics that i have and the renders that i done for her... That's all i know about her :(

I don't know her storry and her background sorry :( just only the pics and some ecchi pics that i have and the renders that i done for her... That's all i know about her :(
Well, it's sometimes unfavorable the backgrounds not to know, but don't worry D'angel! - The plot of Soniko-chan isn't really heavy to understand, where then don't worry, okay?...:goodtea:~>

Just watched the first episode. Pretty cute and moe :3

But I really wanted to see that swimsuit or whatever is was she was wearing though! o.o

Just watched the first episode. Pretty cute and moe :3

But I really wanted to see that swimsuit or whatever is was she was wearing though! o.o

I'm then happy for you, that you it enjoyed have^^!
And with the case of mizugi: Well, this will also come, no worry...:goodtea:~>

I will continue to watch it. I'm not a big fan of Sonico but the anime itself seems fun ^^
Cute art and voice acting for Sonico~

...the artwork is on original illustrations of Tsuji Santa made, and the original seiyuu was also from her VNs and a lot soundtracks held...:goodtea:~>

It is above average but nothing so special about it (I mean story). I will still watch it until the end though.

It is above average but nothing so special about it (I mean story). I will still watch it until the end though.

Yeah, I'd your really recommend on the ball stay. Because the best come still...:goodtea:~>

i hope they will stay moe and then mix it with a ladies vs butlers format :D

The waiting for this anime to be released is horrible! :/

Why? It was relative fast with the airing: Just before 3 months was announced, and is already aired. - Another announced animes (e.g.: Dog days3 and Sora no otoshimono-movie*(*Well yeah, it was announced, that it than season 3 given will, but the producers did differently decided) wait still on their airing (meanwhile since 1~2 years)...

Where then, you've nothing to blame...:goodtea:~>

I only picked up this show because of her. Other than that, I'm not expecting much except for tracks by Daiuchuu as I wasn't really a fan of Sonicomi or 3D bounce games in general..
So did Sonico transform well from game 3D to animation render?

I only picked up this show because of her. Other than that, I'm not expecting much except for tracks by Daiuchuu as I wasn't really a fan of Sonicomi or 3D bounce games in general..
So did Sonico transform well from game 3D to animation render?

Well to first: The pic-link, or the image what you me shown have, it's a screenshot from the VN-game Axanael.

And second: Well, so far I know, is the anime close to her game original made was, but it's most 2D (but of course with CGIs attached)... - The ED is but 3D animated.

:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];!
03. 19. 2014

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls