Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
Just found this Star Trek vs Star Wars discussion! :spitlaugh:

vote for Star wars

its better <_<

I just "liked" your post, then "unliked" it, that's the closes I can get to saying I dislike the post since there is no "dislike" option LOL

yeah well me and T have been arguing about this for months XD

well anyways I am going to log off now

fairy tail and erza awaits :lovestruck:

then sleep :sleepmoon:

:raging:

Voted Star Wars because I've seen all of those movies several times and I personally feel that they're easier to watch since you don't have to worry about missing an episode I guess. I've never seen a Star Trek movie and only some episodes on TV but I expect it to also have movies. I can't say much about the content in Star Trek though since I've only seen about 3 episodes so Star Wars was an obvious choice for me because of that.

what is the basis for this StarTrek vs StarWars matchup?

technology? ships? weapons? aliens? worlds?

there should be some defining aspect of each fictitious world that surpasses the other to better quantify which is better
(:eek: wew massive nosebleeding there :eek:)

Lol its lesser known? I think i saw some star trek movies but not sure... still know less about it =w= Glowy sticks seem to be more exciting to watch swinging around as well ;p

what is the basis for this StarTrek vs StarWars matchup?

technology? ships? weapons? aliens? worlds?

there should be some defining aspect of each fictitious world that surpasses the other to better quantify which is better
(:eek: wew massive nosebleeding there :eek:)

Mostly trying to see which franchise everyone prefers as a whole. Which universe everyone finds more interesting.

A couple of people have mentioned seeing very few of the TV Star Trek shows as a reason for preferring Star Wars.

That's actually a reasonable reason many people give when comparing any two series. Few people, outside of Sci-Fi fans have seen every episode of the Star Trek franchise. It's perfectly fair to prefer a series you've had more experience with.

All I can say, is watch all three seasons of the original Star Trek, and you may rethink your opinion. You may even find yourself wanting to see other Star Trek series in the franchise. Star Trek Deep Space 9 is very good; it has a little bit of everything in it's storylines.

As you may have guessed, I am, indeed, a Sci-Fi fan. I've seen series from many time periods, like most of Star Trek, most of Star Wars (although I did give up on that stupid Clone Wars cartoon,) episodes from all 11 Doctors of Doctor Who, and, of course, several forgettable series like Time Tunnel and Farscape.

I've even seen the restored version of the first full-length Sci-Fi movie ever, Metropolis (1927.) That one is amazing, once you get past the socio-economic preaching. ;)

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; I actually like The Next Generation the best

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; I actually like The Next Generation the best

Yes, STTNG was a fine series, I really enjoyed it, too. I suggested DS9 because they were able to fit sooo much into the story. Also, I suspect even Sci-Fi newbies have probably seen several episodes of STTNG, (since it is airing on BBCA) but probably not so many have seen DS9.

To be fair, Voyager had many fascinating dynamics between two combative crews living on one ship which is stranded in a remote quadrant of space, all on it's own, trying to get home, decades away at maximum warp. It's also a good watch.

Hard to vote since I don't watch either of them xD

but..I'll go with Star Wars since I have to make a choice :3

My vote goes 10000000000000% to SW: Because the story is epic, characters are awesome (Not how at ST, what for me somehow a bit gay attitude has), and the atmosphere voltaged is...:goodtea:~>

Voyager was one of the best sci-fi series of all time, it had some of the best plot developments ever written within the genre.

Star Wars, well, however good episodes 4-6 were, the entire franchise was destroyed by 1-3, no two ways about it.

Star Trek

Reactions: T-ELOS
Back in the 90s I followed TNG, though I'm pretty sure I missed quite a few episodes. Caught Voyager much later (think I probably missed a few here and there as well), missed DS9 entirely. Never followed Enterprise (correct title?), too busy catching anime episodes and playing games. I've got quite a collection of paperback stories following the TNG, Voyager and Titan crew, though probably not on par with true fanatics. Watched helplessly aboard USS Sovereign in Bridge Commander as a Cardassian ship smashed headlong into it, taking out everything save aft torpedo tubes, a single phaser bank and warp engines.

Guess you can tell where I'm going with this. :goodtea:

Reactions: T-ELOS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html