Status
Not open for further replies.
This image from neregate it's small than the one i have. And yeah i took that as basic image and i add additional effects mixing some renders with multiple effects and change the coloring. And also this one has some noise maybe was done in purpose? don't know but the bigger one has no noise on her.

But i believe that kitsune mask girl it's perfect for making a signature to render her.

Oh, nice...

Well, how the original pic seemed, I'd recommend an light-glow touch to give - not too much and not too less - so in the middle. An soft color-balance I'd say...xD

And of course is she perfect as OP-image in the both SOTM sections (Discussions and Entries), as siggy, and as of course also as entry-siggy!

Edit: I'm now for few hours AFK, where then we see us later, bye!

Reactions: Evdokia
Oh, nice...

Well, how the original pic seemed, I'd recommend an light-glow touch to give - not too much and not too less - so in the middle. An soft color-balance I'd say...xD

And of course is she perfect as OP-image in the both SOTM sections (Discussions and Entries), as siggy, and as of course also as entry-siggy!

Edit: I'm now for few hours AFK, where then we see us later, bye!

i have planned something else for my sig ;)

Anyway this particular image as stand alone image or the character as a cut off render have a great potential.

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; you entry is very nice i like the coloring as well it;s very good. Also the character it remembers me Akeno Misaki from Haifuri or is it her?

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; you entry is very nice i like the coloring as well it;s very good. Also the character it remembers me Akeno Misaki from Haifuri or is it her?

Thank you, DA ヾ(*´▽`)ノ Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like Akeno :eek: I'm not quite sure, sorry :( If I have to guess though, I don't think so as the girl has an ahoge.

Thank you, DA ヾ(*´▽`)ノ Now that you mention it, it does look a bit like Akeno :eek: I'm not quite sure, sorry :( If I have to guess though, I don't think so as the girl has an ahoge.

She seems to be here not 100% sure but the looks is very close. Anywy the coloring is very nice and the mix with background and the effects are very nice done.

1st: Well done, you did again yourself surpassed!

2nd: Do you have maybe still the render or at least the raw pic of her?

1st: Well done, you did again yourself surpassed!

2nd: Do you have maybe still the render or at least the raw pic of her?

Thank you, Shi! ^^

I have both :)
anime_girl_render_by_animelover20oo-d7utiwo.png

45068168_p0_master1200.jpg

[MENTION=126597]nihonbashi[/MENTION]; I wasn't sure if your post was directed at me, but if it is, thank you very much! :fulfilled:

Thanks again, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, and thank you as well [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; ^^ I agree, everyone's entries are so nice and lovely. I'm really feeling the summer vibes!

Last edited:
Thank you, Shi! ^^

Lol, not to thanking^_^!

And I see. And I can then say, that she not Misaki Akeno is. Because Akeno doesn't have so long twintails, and doesn't have the ahoge...
102357.jpg

Thank you, Shi! ^^

[MENTION=126597]nihonbashi[/MENTION]; I wasn't sure if your post was directed at me, but if it is, thank you very much! :fulfilled:

Thanks again, [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];, and thank you as well [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; ^^ I agree, everyone's entries are so nice and lovely. I'm really feeling the summer vibes!

the render is prety cute, thank you for sharing her with us, also after looking her now i am convinced that she isn't Akeno Misaki from Haifuri. But she looks very similar.

[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; Great entry dear! I love it!

My comment for you can't differently fall out as at K-chan, Evy - Well done...!:goodtea:

[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; Great entry dear! I love it!

Than you |♚| KK |♚| i only used saturation & color balance and later on i add an extra layer with bubbles and some pattern of sea. I merged the the images i duplicate them and later i left one with more blur effect and the second copy with more sharpness effect and i erase a minor part around the sharpened image and that's it. I used the Perpetau Tilting Fond with some adjustments horizontally scale and vertical scale.

My comment for you can't differently fall out as at K-chan, Evy - Well done...!:goodtea:

Thank you nanashi1 and yours is also very nice.

Reactions: Touwa Erio
Than you |♚| KK |♚| i only used saturation & color balance and later on i add an extra layer with bubbles and some pattern of sea. I merged the the images i duplicate them and later i left one with more blur effect and the second copy with more sharpness effect and i erase a minor part around the sharpened image and that's it. I used the Perpetau Tilting Fond with some adjustments horizontally scale and vertical scale.

Ah it's perfect I like the colors very much I don't recognize the character but the concept is awesome!

i updated my entry, go have a look my pretty bananas.

also, i've been thinking of making photoshop tutorials, but iunno. i be lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?