Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me. We can do a summer theme and gather five renders with such a theme (wonder if we'll have anything other than girls in swimsuits...). I think two months would be too long, though. How about we just make it one month like usual, and if it turns out to be more difficult due to the restrictions, extend it to two months?

I support this idea ^^

We can use a combination of ideas adding [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];'s [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];'s idea as well. But i need time to find some renders to provide.

Okay, we could this experiment dare, and see what will happen...^_^

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; we will proceed as usual for one month and if we don't see any development we can extended at two months period. Also i will send in a winrar 5 renders with an elf girl in "hot" but not so post apocalyptic / nude version. It should give the summer feeling and the something more "exotic" rather the usual bikini girl...

Well i combined your idea with elfs etch girls and [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; idea to restrict the competion by giving 5 renders of our choice (Mods & Admin).
It's a testing SOTM we don't know if we will continue the 5 pres-elected renders restriction.
Nice, these are awesome! Though, are they even in the officially SOTM opening in, or are these just trials/betas...?

Nice, these are awesome! Though, are they even in the officially SOTM opening in, or are these just trials/betas...?

If you are talking for the 5 renders that are presented there, those were mine selection alone, if [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is giving also the OK for using them, the yeah those will be for usage for the competition.

If you are talking for the 5 renders that are presented there, those were mine selection alone, if [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is giving also the OK for using them, the yeah those will be for usage for the competition.

Yeah, I did about the 5 ladies talked...xD And I see then, well I guess that Ignis the permission give will for sure... Hmm, to be honest, the 3rd render seems to my favorite to will, it has the most potential for...xD

Valkyrie Crusade High Elf Render yeah it looks nice but i misses some hair and some part of her staff.

Yeah, I did noticed, that due the image edges some parts of the chara/render missing... But I had some solutions for this...^_^

well those way to easy to add a minor part from the hair ans some finishing at the staff but i am rather lazy to fix them.

Well, I'll so-or-so her on the left side of the siggy add/give - and at staff I could with a additionally element cover... But let's see...

hm... i see well i would rather fixing those missing parts or better say re-drawn them.
Hmm... Then you should at the original artist of this pic/render a request send...xD

Lol, seriously. This render doesn't belong to the impossible ones - especially if you're a specially effort giving.

Hmm... Then you should at the original artist of this pic/render a request send...xD

Lol, seriously. This render doesn't belong to the impossible ones - especially if you're a specially effort giving.

I don't need to send him/her whom ever is, i can made those parts myself, but i am rather lazy? And i don't yearn for her so much ;)

DA was so obsessed with sexy green elves that the focus changed from "summer" to "mystical". :P I'm totally okay with that, though.

Of course. Those five look nice and suitable for the theme. Let's see how it goes...

DA was so obsessed with sexy green elves that the focus changed from "summer" to "mystical". :P I'm totally okay with that, though.

Of course. Those five look nice and suitable for the theme. Let's see how it goes...

For this round of sotm we will testing the 5 renders restriction, that the participants HAVE to use one of those 5. If we will not have enough participants we will also extended to two months of period.

Sorry for the late response, but it seems you guys have figured out what to do for the next SOTM already :fulfilled:

The idea of having 5 renders to choose from sounds really good, and we're still left with options and room for individual creativity. Plus, it really spices up the SOTM, so I'm all for it! :D

Welcome at MSC SOTM#41 ship, Vel...xD

Ignis, you did a good job made with the entry, I feel the darkness in your project^_^!

Thanks for the compliments (〃∇〃) "Wonderful" is a bit exaggerating! Also, as I said in the post, I think it looks a bit too messy and cramped with effects... not sure if I'll revise it, though...

Thanks for the compliments (〃∇〃) "Wonderful" is a bit exaggerating! Also, as I said in the post, I think it looks a bit too messy and cramped with effects... not sure if I'll revise it, though...
Hmm... If you're feeling that you're not satisfied with the entry, then you can quiet do that - We've still time until to deadline...xD

But out of my side I can say, that you're with the entry good job made have^_^
Thank you Shi xD

Lol, not to thanking...^_^

To topic: What is, if we sometime so a SOTM event making could, where the candidates - where 100% sure are to join - a render to D'angel via PM send would, where written is to which candidate the render go should (D'angel sends them later then to the targeted candidate - or at the opening of the new SOTM event will the candidates with their assigned render mentioned), but D'angel doesn't tell to him or her from whom the render get has. The theme for the SOTM is given, just the candidates are with the given renders assigned out of them the best siggys to make. But this should at least a week ahead the new SOTM the render(s) to D'angel sent will.

Hmm... If you're feeling that you're not satisfied with the entry, then you can quiet do that - We've still time until to deadline...xD

But out of my side I can say, that you're with the entry good job made have^_^
Thanks :) Yeah, I'll think about it. It's also possible that it turns out to be worse if I change it, so I'll have to try things out first.

To topic: What is, if we sometime so a SOTM event making could, where the candidates - where 100% sure are to join - a render to D'angel via PM send would, where written is to which candidate the render go should (D'angel sends them later then to the targeted candidate - or at the opening of the new SOTM event will the candidates with their assigned render mentioned), but D'angel doesn't tell to him or her from whom the render get has. The theme for the SOTM is given, just the candidates are with the given renders assigned out of them the best siggys to make. But this should at least a week ahead the new SOTM the render(s) to D'angel sent will.
You mean the procedure goes like this?

1. Members tell Dark Angel that they want to participate before the round begins
  2. Each would-be participant sends DA the render they want SOMEONE ELSE to use, like the Gift
  3. When a new round starts, DA gives each participant the render SOMEONE ELSE previously gave them
  4. Each participant now has to submit a siggy they made with that render as their entry
  5. Who sent which render to whom is kept a secret for the course of the round
Did I get that right?

You mean the procedure goes like this?

1. Members tell Dark Angel that they want to participate before the round begins
  2. Each would-be participant sends DA the render they want SOMEONE ELSE to use, like the Gift
  3. When a new round starts, DA gives each participant the render SOMEONE ELSE previously gave them
  4. Each participant now has to submit a siggy they made with that render as their entry
  5. Who sent which render to whom is kept a secret for the course of the round
Did I get that right?

Yeah, you did:

1st: The candidate sends a week ahead the new SOTM the render (but with the 100% certainty that the candidate, whom he or she as target decided has the render later as siggy to edit also in the SOTM is) to D'angel.

2nd: In this SOTM will D'angel not tell the candidiate from whome the render get has (this could even as rule given will), just that he or she out of this render (the topic for the SOTM is of course already given) and siggy/entry making should.

3rd: If the SOTM starts getting the candidates the assigned reders from D'angel, without to know from whom actually the render(s) get have.

so you want me people to receive and send in PM renders from other to others?

Yeah, but sometime later - at an future SOTM event...xD

Status
Not open for further replies.