Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013

SOTM_Banner_38_Spring.png

Discussion_Headline_Spring.png
Untitled_1.png

Discussion Thread:

You may post your questions, inquiries and suggestions here.
You may also critique and comment with the artworks here.
(You may submit your artworks in the SOTM#38 entry section.^^)

Winner shall receive a trophy from the forum's award system.
(So yeah, you also have to get the bragging rights.)

Untitled_1.png

Spring_Have_Fun.png

Hatsune_Miku_Cherry_Blossom_03.png

Untitled_1.png

Untitled_1.png

Well, so far I did 2 versions made (I'll probably also an 3rd make, but who knows...)...
SOTM38_zpsjcliliap.png

SOTM38v.2_zpsx6rfovrx.png

I'll probably the 1st take, but I just wanna some pre-opinions of you hear...

Reactions: Evdokia
Well, so far I did 2 versions made (I'll probably also an 3rd make, but who knows...)...
SOTM38_zpsjcliliap.png

SOTM38v.2_zpsx6rfovrx.png

I'll probably the 1st take, but I just wanna some pre-opinions of you hear...

Hmm,looks nice but I think you can change some stuff...looks so messed up to my eyes ;-;

which messed up parts/elements...?

If I were to choose the best from the two,I'd go with the first one.But I'd change style of the corners and the color it has(instead of strong red to a softer warm color like pink),as for the background image I think it looks nice but girl with the weapon doesn't fit the image(not meant by size,as the harmony of the theme),the sakura looks nice and the temple looks kinda odd but I guess you putted it because it reflects the japanese spring holiday/festival...

Oh also,very brilliant theme for this month [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; ! I've already started making my entry for this one! :)

If I were to choose the best from the two,I'd go with the first one.But I'd change style of the corners and the color it has(instead of strong red to a softer warm color like pink),as for the background image I think it looks nice but girl with the weapon doesn't fit the image(not meant by size,as the harmony of the theme),the sakura looks nice and the temple looks kinda odd but I guess you putted it because it reflects the japanese spring holiday/festival...
i believe the background needs some changes. otherwise i would pick the 1st.
Well, me was clear that the first concept win would as my entry for this contest, just I needed an confirmation for the first - the second was more or less experimentally.

And K-chan, I did directly the gate given: Because who Ara Han (the girl) knows, then he or she knows the relation between them. This is her human shape, but she can partly in her kitsune (fox) transform - And now coming the relationship to the gate: Well, you (also your guess about it is right) know that at Japan's folklore even foxes divine venerated will, and for this gives it even a Shinto-shrine for them, the Inari-shrine better said. And to the shrine (on the way there) gives it several of these aka no mon (red gates).

Well, me was clear that the first concept win would as my entry for this contest, just I needed an confirmation for the first - the second was more or less experimentally.

And K-chan, I did directly the gate given: Because who Ara Han (the girl) knows, then he or she knows the relation between them. This is her human shape, but she can partly in her kitsune (fox) transform - And now coming the relationship to the gate: Well, you (also your guess about it is right) know that at Japan's folklore even foxes divine venerated will, and for this gives it even a Shinto-shrine for them, the Inari-shrine better said. And to the shrine (on the way there) gives it several of these aka no mon (red gates).

I believe to add as an element more sakura trees or leaves whatever is more easy for you i believe it will work very nice and you will have a nice harmony with your render.

I believe to add as an element more sakura trees or leaves whatever is more easy for you i believe it will work very nice and you will have a nice harmony with your render.
Hmm... To which concept do saying you it...?

The first sig that you have uploaded in spoiler.
Ah so, that... Well, I just wanted avoid with sakura trees/leaves to overload, I'm trying with the elements in balance to hold - None should be too dominant...

But what does it do with the theme?I mean,the way she can turn into a fox etc.Beside of people who knew about this info,the other people like me who didn't knew would think the way I did,so my advice is while making your entry focus on the theme better so that will catch voters eyes :3For example,since you used the big mountain at the background,you can put a girl with kimono as a render with textures as sakura petals on her back^^

I think you can do much more better since your current signature itself*not sotm entry* has a great harmony with the character!Ganbatte Shi :bigeyes:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];

My entry looks like this,but it's still in progress :)
215940.png

Well, I did with the first concept with 3 other charas played, I'll these 3 then tomorrow show...:bored:

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I'm looking forward to see my dear~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/