[Discussions] SOTM#38 - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know i feel like it's been shot through my heart... don't know what to say?

Lol, I know what you're meaning...xD Though, what was at the very first concept with Ara Han your opinion - I meant the girl inself...?

Reactions: Evdokia
The reason I liked the second siggy,was because of the render.It really fits the background and I really liked the flower details on her kimono/tradational dress.And her umbrella was really nice too xD

Exactly what KK-chan said [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
Though with Ara Han had you also the connection to this SOTM-theme find could, if you a story/scenery with her imagined had - Like: "A cute warrior girl passes through the mountains in an Spring day..."

And...
So Shi doesnt feel like working on his entry,well I can understand that....sometimes I have one of those blockages too,but I was hoping for to see Shi's entry today since he told he'll be posting it...but oh well guess I'll continue the contest alone for a while :goodtea:
...well, I had since last-mid-week a blockage in this area, I wanted with some wallpapers and sets finish, but I couldn't...

And I did mentioned: That I today the 3 concepts posting would, not that I it finally at Entry section do would, but at tomorrow...

For me,a girl with a weapon doesnt match with this theme.As for your entry,I'm pretty sure you said you'll be posting it later in evening..not the 3 concepts,oh well there's no need to talk about this matter then^^

Good luck with the project ~

For me,a girl with a weapon doesnt match with this theme.As for your entry,I'm pretty sure you said you'll be posting it later in evening..not the 3 concepts,oh well there's no need to talk about this matter then^^

Good luck with the project ~

Well, this is again a viewpoint preference of us, but okay.... And you should rather some pages back check my posts here - There you'll find a word "weekend" and something more...^_^

ah that Spring theme is so nice but i won't participate, i don't have so much free time this season,,,,

Reactions: fguelffstan
Ehmm... I don't want bother, but K-chan (and few other also...) didn't get yet her award for SOTM 36...>_>

don't worry even if they might late the award won't get lost they will be went to the winners

Well, it's clear that, but nevertheless...xD

Anyway, dunno if you ever in the staff channel mentioned have, that it'd be not bad if the poll system (at least for the contest section: SOTM and Writings) with the award system somehow connected would - That this automatically go would...

Well, it's clear that, but nevertheless...xD

Anyway, dunno if you ever in the staff channel mentioned have, that it'd be not bad if the poll system (at least for the contest section: SOTM and Writings) with the award system somehow connected would - That this automatically go would...

i don't know if the poll system can be connected with the award system. Because those two are two different things.

i don't know if the poll system can be connected with the award system. Because those two are two different things.

Well, me was this clear... But I'd guess, if you at/in staff channel this mentioning would, if this possibility possible is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。