[Discussions] SOTM#38 - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi D'angel!

And...
It's doesn't matter a veteran or not it matters the results ;)
...yeah, but we should be rational...xD

Anyway, I'll the concepts at late-afternoon upload/post, because I'm not home currently...

Reactions: Evdokia
Am' home, and I'll the 3 concepts show...
1st: Seiba Lily ver.
SOTM38.1.1_zpsvnruzaoq.png

2nd: Kasumigaoka Utaha ver.
SOTM38.1.2_zpsy0aaee75.png

3rd: Setsuna (miko ver.) ver.
SOTM38.1.3_zpsdbrvdepf.png

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; i am with 2 & 3 those two i like them the most... but i think 2 is more to my tastes...

Okay, 12​ for Utaha and 1 for Setsuna, 0 for Lily... Let's see for more opinions from others...

the render of Lily the color isn't so matched with the rend of the background.

/me slaps himself due do not noticed to have this post...

Well, I've with the contrast/brightness played at Lily, but the problem was that at trying at her a bit brighter to make - lost getting more of the/her details... And the green coloration in her was a bit to strong...

/me slaps himself due do not noticed to have this post...

Well, I've with the contrast/brightness played at Lily, but the problem was that at trying at her a bit brighter to make - lost getting more of the/her details... And the green coloration in her was a bit to strong...

why to slap your self over that think? Play a bit with hue and color balance and add more contrast brightness to much the background...

Play a bit with hue and color balance and add more contrast brightness to much the background...
Hmm... At next time again rather, because I did with this project finished - I'll one of the 3 tomorrow post in the Entry part. And my other reason is that I why with this project not continue, is because I wanna with other projects continue after my inspiration-blockage...

But I'll this hint from you save in mind^_^

Hmm... At next time again rather, because I did with this project finished - I'll one of the 3 tomorrow post in the Entry part. And my other reason is that I why with this project not continue, is because I wanna with other projects continue after my inspiration-blockage...

But I'll this hint from you save in mind^_^

OK then ;) but remember there is always a way to fix it ;)

So Shi doesnt feel like working on his entry,well I can understand that....sometimes I have one of those blockages too,but I was hoping for to see Shi's entry today since he told he'll be posting it...but oh well guess I'll continue the contest alone for a while :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。