[Discussions] SOTM #33 - August / September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, bye D'angel!

Edit: The time of SOTM 33 is out now, let's see what happens...>_>

Last edited:
Welcome back guys...:goodtea:

Edit: G'gratualtion to your new life Kon!

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

:hi: [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; !!! Whatever theme you choose i know it would be great!
You give me too much credit :)

Anyway, the new SOTM is up. I'll do the voting part for #33 later, because I'm tired now... If anyone wants to make last-minute changes, feel free to. It'll only be over when I close the thread and put up the poll.

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

Lol, don't worry Ignis, this times we're not too late (Notice: Not negatively meant of me!), the month has just started... And the theme sounds "yummy" on, well done...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)