[Discussions] SOTM #33 - August / September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, bye D'angel!

Edit: The time of SOTM 33 is out now, let's see what happens...>_>

Last edited:
Welcome back guys...:goodtea:

Edit: G'gratualtion to your new life Kon!

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

:hi: [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; !!! Whatever theme you choose i know it would be great!
You give me too much credit :)

Anyway, the new SOTM is up. I'll do the voting part for #33 later, because I'm tired now... If anyone wants to make last-minute changes, feel free to. It'll only be over when I close the thread and put up the poll.

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

Lol, don't worry Ignis, this times we're not too late (Notice: Not negatively meant of me!), the month has just started... And the theme sounds "yummy" on, well done...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗