[Discussions] SOTM #33 - August / September 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, bye D'angel!

Edit: The time of SOTM 33 is out now, let's see what happens...>_>

Last edited:
Welcome back guys...:goodtea:

Edit: G'gratualtion to your new life Kon!

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

:hi: [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; !!! Whatever theme you choose i know it would be great!
You give me too much credit :)

Anyway, the new SOTM is up. I'll do the voting part for #33 later, because I'm tired now... If anyone wants to make last-minute changes, feel free to. It'll only be over when I close the thread and put up the poll.

Two days laaaate, sorry for that. I'll close the current round and have the new one up soon™. (No, really. I'm preparing the new thread at the moment.)

A Halloween theme sounds nice, but I'm thinking of expanding that. In my experience, Halloween itself can be a somewhat controversial object sometimes (not often), as it doesn't have a global interpretation like, say, Christmas. The most common interpretation, of course, is the current version of Halloween as the United States/North America celebrates it. (For the record, it also happens to be my personal interpretation of the celebration.)

Starting from there, I'm thinking of expanding it to a more general theme that doesn't need to be specifically Halloween but can still cover Halloween-related stuff. What I'm thinking of is something along the lines of "dark and scary", although of course nobody's going to say no to cute witches and jack-o'-lanterns either...

Lol, don't worry Ignis, this times we're not too late (Notice: Not negatively meant of me!), the month has just started... And the theme sounds "yummy" on, well done...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?