[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

i see the sotm is falling behind dates...

Hmm... We got an last min. entry... Hmm... Ignis should really sometime weekend appear...:bored:

4 days till the end of 32 SOTM Entries plus a new sotm must be made plus 2 new votes for SOTM 31 & 32 must get started...

Ahmm... Me is that clear... Well, how looks will be after an double-poll... We've really hope and the thumbs pressing that Ignis soon appears...>_>

yeah but no polls yet seems like we will go to 33 now before voting lol

Ahmmm... Tomorrow is the last day, where then...:toohot:

we are officialy 1 month back and 2 voting sotms must be started ASAP and the new SOTM #33 must get also be announced...
I know, to be honest, if Ignis tonight don't appears - then I'll tomorrow an [Question] thread at Site support section open: Where about the situation in SOTM explain will, and about an possible request (that we both as "assistant"-Mods apply would for SOTM... and probably also for the Creativity section...) set up.

I know, to be honest, if Ignis tonight don't appears - then I'll tomorrow an [Question] thread at Site support section open: Where about the situation in SOTM explain will, and about an possible request (that we both as "assistant"-Mods apply would for SOTM... and probably also for the Creativity section...) set up.

I might apply as "assistant" Mod. But that after the questioning thread.

Reactions: Mikado Sensei

I might apply as "assistant" Mod. But that after the questioning thread.

Hmm... Like said: We've on the reaction and reply of the main staff (Checky, Coro, etc.) wait then, isn't sure yet. - Let's see easy...:toohot:

I am waiting but we are falling to back :(

Hmm... But you've keep in mind that we now in deadline are, where probably Ignis still in Last-Min-manner tonight or sometime tomorrow appears... - Me is also very clear the situation: That we hanging a bit too long at air - But I can just do what possible is, I've unhappily no Admin/Mod-power... Our only choice is well to wait, even if this very heavy is meanwhile...:toohot:

Hmm... But you've keep in mind that we now in deadline are, where probably Ignis still in Last-Min-manner tonight or sometime tomorrow appears... - Me is also very clear the situation: That we hanging a bit too long at air - But I can just do what possible is, I've unhappily no Admin/Mod-power... Our only choice is well to wait, even if this very heavy is meanwhile...:toohot:

Day+1 ....

Reactions: Mikado Sensei

Day+1 ....

I know, but Pinky is again since yesterday (last night) back, but I'm not sure if she just AFK is - I did at LPW about the situation of SOTM contacted (with the assistant Mod-case might later talked...)...:toohot:

Well, after the current thread-title to judge: Is this to an double edition became, if I me not wrong... - Where then we can to this contest a another SOTM-siggy add, so is it right Pinky...?:toohot:

Edit: And, is then the contest theme the same remained, or we've now an different...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!