[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

i see the sotm is falling behind dates...

Hmm... We got an last min. entry... Hmm... Ignis should really sometime weekend appear...:bored:

4 days till the end of 32 SOTM Entries plus a new sotm must be made plus 2 new votes for SOTM 31 & 32 must get started...

Ahmm... Me is that clear... Well, how looks will be after an double-poll... We've really hope and the thumbs pressing that Ignis soon appears...>_>

yeah but no polls yet seems like we will go to 33 now before voting lol

Ahmmm... Tomorrow is the last day, where then...:toohot:

we are officialy 1 month back and 2 voting sotms must be started ASAP and the new SOTM #33 must get also be announced...
I know, to be honest, if Ignis tonight don't appears - then I'll tomorrow an [Question] thread at Site support section open: Where about the situation in SOTM explain will, and about an possible request (that we both as "assistant"-Mods apply would for SOTM... and probably also for the Creativity section...) set up.

I know, to be honest, if Ignis tonight don't appears - then I'll tomorrow an [Question] thread at Site support section open: Where about the situation in SOTM explain will, and about an possible request (that we both as "assistant"-Mods apply would for SOTM... and probably also for the Creativity section...) set up.

I might apply as "assistant" Mod. But that after the questioning thread.

Reactions: Mikado Sensei

I might apply as "assistant" Mod. But that after the questioning thread.

Hmm... Like said: We've on the reaction and reply of the main staff (Checky, Coro, etc.) wait then, isn't sure yet. - Let's see easy...:toohot:

I am waiting but we are falling to back :(

Hmm... But you've keep in mind that we now in deadline are, where probably Ignis still in Last-Min-manner tonight or sometime tomorrow appears... - Me is also very clear the situation: That we hanging a bit too long at air - But I can just do what possible is, I've unhappily no Admin/Mod-power... Our only choice is well to wait, even if this very heavy is meanwhile...:toohot:

Hmm... But you've keep in mind that we now in deadline are, where probably Ignis still in Last-Min-manner tonight or sometime tomorrow appears... - Me is also very clear the situation: That we hanging a bit too long at air - But I can just do what possible is, I've unhappily no Admin/Mod-power... Our only choice is well to wait, even if this very heavy is meanwhile...:toohot:

Day+1 ....

Reactions: Mikado Sensei

Day+1 ....

I know, but Pinky is again since yesterday (last night) back, but I'm not sure if she just AFK is - I did at LPW about the situation of SOTM contacted (with the assistant Mod-case might later talked...)...:toohot:

Well, after the current thread-title to judge: Is this to an double edition became, if I me not wrong... - Where then we can to this contest a another SOTM-siggy add, so is it right Pinky...?:toohot:

Edit: And, is then the contest theme the same remained, or we've now an different...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down