[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

well it was easy to make it.. basicaly i found a wallpaper hat i liked this one here.

and because i wanted the rombus background i didn't want the image at the front, i copy past many areas of the rombus of the background and i again copy past many times from the rounding.

and then i used this render here. and the logo already rendered i found from here. And so i made the new entry and my set :)

Ah, it's cool - It's nice that you with your own style working, this a good setting...:toohot:

Reactions: Evdokia

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; well it was easy to make it.. basicaly i found a wallpaper hat i liked this one here.

and because i wanted the rombus background i didn't want the image at the front, i copy past many areas of the rombus of the background and i again copy past many times from the rounding.

and then i used this render here. and the logo already rendered i found from here. And so i made the new entry and my set :)

Evi a job well done! I am so proud of you! Easy and perplexed the same time! Very good!

Ehhh, so many nice entries in the contest. I wish I can do more, but my lvl of skills in PS sucks. Anyone has some tutorials on how to do the background around the character more shiny and with more effects? Any wil do actually to improve myself. Thanks in advance.

Btw, so many League of legends players, huh? ^-^

DarkAngel would be my guess on who to ask for that

Hi DarkAngel

Evi a job well done! I am so proud of you! Easy and perplexed the same time! Very good!

Thank you my Shishou!

Well i hope i can stand a chance :D

i talked to [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; he will also join but he us undesided of what he is going to use.

But i know Ane will do something good!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; you are try to irritating [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; using Ahri as theme?

[MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; a.k.a. nick i loved the multi colored music themed sig (again Hatsune? are you cheating on Touwa?) Ore those twitails has stolen your heart?

Thank you my Shishou!

Well i hope i can stand a chance :D

i talked to [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; he will also join but he us undesided of what he is going to use.

But i know Ane will do something good!

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; you are try to irritating [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; using Ahri as theme?

[MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; a.k.a. nick i loved the multi colored music themed sig (again Hatsune? are you cheating on Touwa?) Ore those twitails has stolen your heart?
Ah I am satisfied with my self! My precious kouhai are walking on their own!

So, i am heading out with my sister. We will go the beach so much hot today 31 celcious!

Reactions: Anestis

This was a impact D'angel...xD

Edit: Welcome D'angel...:toohot:

DA is always working hard to render for people but never forget your health 1st

Bye Evy, have an enjoyable time with your sis at beach^_^!

And...
I am very happy seeing those efforts having so amazing results!
...yeah, the resutls are massive and gold worthy...:toohot:

OK lets sare those images here as well, people might found them useful!? There are 2 wallpapers with sakura trees taken from the Knight's Of Sidonia s2 ep9.

Sakura%20Trees%20Wallpaper%202.png~original

Sakura%20Trees%20Wallpaper%201.png~original

/me summons some random people up... [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION];...:bored:

hmm....recreation theme, i'll try to doodle it first nana

I see I've been summoned...hmm. :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

7pskin - Thế giới skin theo yêu cầu chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm skin thiết bị công nghệ với đội ngũ chăm sóc khách hàng tận tình. Chất liệu
Địa chỉ: 174/15 xuân phương, nam từ liêm, hà nội
Điện thoại: 977954245
Trang web: https://7pskin.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/7pskin
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/