[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

nice

maybe at Sunday i might place mine!
Hmm... Yeah, my "processor" is a bit overheated, where I until tomorrow an break take...xD

And okay, we'll on your entry with an smille await...:goodtea:

Reactions: Evdokia

Yeah, but there is much time until deadline...:goodtea:

i will make it now that i am "hot" to compete.

if i ignore and thinking that i have time then i will become lazy and i won't make anything...

Hmm, okay... How you thinking, just wanted say - That you've time...:goodtea:

Hmm, probably with the little jr...:goodtea:

]
ok guys give me your view >>>>>>
]

Hmm... So around 64% done, the entry is at night possible...

And...

Your entry is really well done this time, further so!

i get inspired by seeing all the renders and sigs so i keep trying to make some^^

i get inspired by seeing all the renders and sigs so i keep trying to make some^^

Okay, it's a nice attitude of you, let's some more experiences gather - Then you get the level what you wishing...:goodtea:

well i am the kind of person who lives to be in inspired and helpful ^^ that is my way in life ^^

I always will , its like an never ending feeling that i get from being inspired and helpful always ^^

I guess the if you put it in words its like you always see the whole story in front of you from the start to finish and u feel as if you will never be let down ^^

I know sounds kinda lame but it really feels that way to me ^^

Lol, I can you full understand... But let's avoid too much spam there, because the SOTM area isn't the area for that, okay?:goodtea:

Reactions: DesertLotus

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; the whole image the placement of the render in the central of the image is AWESOME! BUT the fonts aren't visible try add a different finish outside line of the fonts maybe black? it will make an awesome sig.

the whole image the placement of the render in the central of the image is AWESOME! BUT the fonts aren't visible try add a different finish outside line of the fonts maybe black? it will make an awesome sig.
Well, like at entry already mentioned: It's a beta version - About a hour ago did with some effects (included the fonts) experimented, what then to several results come am... - I'll 2.0 ver. probably still tomorrow post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」