So how was your day?

To be honest, the weeks so far has been bad (not terrible) for me.

It's only two weeks since school started (we start school a bit early) and I'm already overwhelmed with coursework and so on. Lack of sleep just to barely finish work on time (thank you procrastination), CAS Project stalling. Oh, also, English oral examination (IOC) coming up, Chinese group oral exam coming up (and our teacher doesn't give a f**k about us). UCAS applications (Internal deadlines), IB grades being too low to enter decent university.

(My mind was thinking about my presentation on Digital Divide while I was typing this... sorry if it doesn't make sense)

That really seems like a hectic schedule. Bummer that your grades are down. What classes are you having? Hope your day tomorrow is a lot better.

Right now, I'm off for school.

Thanks and have fun in school!

Current (Predicted) Scores: 34/42 (3 bonus TOK scores are not included)

Higher Level: Physics (5), Economics (6), ITGS (6)
Standard Level: Chinese B (7), Maths (6), English A1 (4)

Good morning everyone!

So Far it is going good, ran leak tests on the water cooling system in my PC for my upgrades over night, now going to load my OS and software so I can get off this god forsaken CrapTop and also get back on MSN.

Reactions: JCKBZA
Ohai kimmy. What happened to your pc? And how crap is that laptop? Lol. Anyway i'm still otw to sch. Bz week. 2nd week back to school. Too many assignments! Well, cant help if you're in uni can you. Haha. Hv a nice day ppls. :)

PC is done, and running like a scalded dog! <3 24more hours now and I can start overclocking. :) so far I am very impressed with it, and happy.

I like my lappy just not for more than a few hours at a time haha!

It was a good day today :)

O I forgot! TICKLES COOLIO!!!

"craptop" jajajajajaja.... thank you Kimmy for getting a smile out of me so early, that's always nice.....
It didn't started too well (my day) a bit hang over and a flat tyre, but let's see how it goes, I already got a smile wich could be tough, giving the situation.....
:D

Just recently join, and now here I am, posting my first post beside the one in the introduction thread...

Noce to meet you all.. :>

And by the way, I leave my laptop to be repaired, so it was like... I'm bored at my office... >_>

Pleasure to meet you, have a good time :)

So my day was OK, had cooper test on PE, Almost threw up when it ended :D It was funny, I was laying on my knees and doing "huuurk....huurrk....hurk..."

Eh! It is another day of doing stuff I been putting off that I really have no interest in doing. So that kind of makes it a lousy day, but it will get better :D

@Shinso
Hey there!

Anyways, my laptop HAS to breakdown at the MOST CRITICAL MOMENT when I'm working on my EE. Thank god I have a spare or else I can say goodbye to my IB Diploma :(

It's also amazing how technology manages to break down on Saturdays as well, meaning I can't send it to repair until Monday earliest.

Reactions: Perplexing
Good day, got more to do but seems like it has gone on forever..and it is only 2:30PM, good non the less :)

Today wasn't as good as yesterday.... I was on a party that sucked. Got the hell out of there.

Today has been good. Started off at around 4am as I was getting ready to attempt sleep and caught a good friend logging into msn. Chatted with him til about 5:30 am and then got some sleep. Got back on msn a few hours ago and he was still around and we have been chatting non stop.

Very smart young man who always has a good conversation in store for me when we catch one another.

Woah last post was in September O_O hmm i guess no one will care how my day was but i'll tell ya anywayz xD I woke up at uh i forget what time installed a new ftp online game which is soooooooo adorable :3 played that for a bit got on here had some fun watched some youtube vids texted/talked on phone & now back on here. I would say i had a decent fun day. Oh i also watched some anime xD

today? hmmmmm its my ordinary day , just waste my time sleeping , lurking and downloading :thumbup: , All Hail Nichijou :cheering:

Wake, spam, eat, spam more, anime, eat more, spam again, anime again, spams, games, spams again, exercise, sleep
And thats my day xD

Sick, coughing, asthma kick back in, headache due to too much coughing.
It's sux, considering I've took this whole week off from work.
Plus outside keep on raining since Christmas Eve. It's almost like Scotland(when you see it in the tele show).

Class, all day long.
And the last class is basic Japanese language. And yeah its boring as hell when you forced to learn basic grammar with romaji, and use ultra formal conversation that are not even used in real world - while you are already a JLPT N1 cert holder.

Lol when someone says really formal language in the real world then they probably learned it xD

Meh, it was okay. I learned some Kana and more Kanji, and then I learned more Russian, Hebrew and Japanese. etc. Got most of my chores done within 3 hours (you'd be surprised how much needs to be done, actually.) Tomorrow is play practice, so yeah. Maybe karate too, which I don't want to go to, but it can't be helped.

I think today could've went better, probably. A little ticked that I gave a good friend some advice only for it to go out the other ear.

Busy person o.o Well i guess im just lazy xD And thats quite a few languages....

Nothing to do at the office. Not that I'm complaining, thou.
But I can't say it to my boss, or else he'll make sure I'll get some work to do - which usually non-related to my work scope.

very boring day, all my cousins and siblings went back to school while i am stuck jobless at home sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html