[Role Play]2Date! (idea gathering)

『Hmmmmmm... I felt some madness coming from here so I decided to join...』 /me goes reading the thread to see what this is about...

『EDIT: Read through the thread, sounds fun. Gonna get a yuri harem or bad end ^_^ Being master also sounds fun but I'm too busy for that...』

Last edited:
sounds like an interesting idea, i might join when its starting

Why are you guys putting me up as a pet :runaway:

Hmm... i can help... though somewhat limited... no time usually =w=

Ahh that... mehs has an ending in mind... :dead: If i have time to work out the details...~

Just let kami-chan doing the small details. We just gonna pump her with our crazy imaginary ( any is fun of course :traitor::traitor: )

Lol will there be deaths i wonder...~ Hmm... wouldnt be fun for the person who dies?..~

Maybe a world where death isnt as permanent... =w= Or other such little things..~

『Then I'll be able to kill as much as I want!:rant:

Give me blooooood!!!
Blood always makes me excited... :lmao:

And I'll be able to die and be resurrected as many times as I want! XD

Oh dear Chiru, do you know how much I love you now?! High five, sister! :cheering:

Baaaw, i love you too vivi :cheering:
High five blood sisters!!! *yay

and I could killing people then resurrecting people for eternity...
*like how I'm doing to samy...

Poor samy... :stilleathead:
Here, have some
cakeiced.jpg

『I feel a sudden need to summon [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; here...』

Oh, you're doing that to Sam? Hahaha so he'll run out of lives soon~ Hahahahaha Muahahahaha :evillaugh: Serves you right,[MENTION=8332] Sams[/MENTION], for all the evil things you've done to me..:evillaugh:

Oh, why don't you join the fun, MadSova? The more the merrier!
*also looking forward to what Fear211 will do..*

『What evil things did he do to you btw? xD』

『Meh, I somehow feel that just watching Samye die by your hands would be more fun than kill-stealing every single of your kills ^_^』

Eeeh? He done evil things to you?
Now I have to dragged him to hell with me for messing with my new sis~ :traitor:

『And somehow everyone ends up becoming Chiru's sisters and hunting Samye...:goodtea:

All sorts of things... Mostly bullying..verbally and physically! And he always teases me and runs away! I can't catch up with him or his freakin' clones unless I use some of my life force! (don't tell him that he'll just mock me!)

He provokes me and tries to kill me(I tried to kill him too XD) while drinking that tea of his!! He also watches people die (for no reason) and doesn't even care! He might even laugh it off! Urgh, isn't he just pure evil?

At least you kill people for a sublime reason, Sova, and I completely respect that! XD I'll even help you!

Ah, I forgot to say that he sometimes does evil experiments on me and my soul..and my brain! (Did I mention that he's about to perform a ritual on me?! I was kind of interested though..^^'' But that doesn't mean that his thoughts aren't evil!)

Ah, so generous, MadSova..*respect* I promise you, it'll be a good scene.

Go get him,sis! *me readies my three Katanas*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!