[Role Play]2Date! (idea gathering)

[MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] ;

How about for those who want to play they should post a picture of what they look like whether he or she is the heroine/hero pursuing a partner or decide to be the one pursued.

Also, adding a short summary about their characteristics wouldn't hurt or their background since that is common on Visual Novel websites.

And when I state 'what they look like' I mean post an anime/manga/VN picture of the character they like.

Hmm... interweaving stories from different masters to keep the story flowing... sounds like a great challenge. :desire:

[MENTION=35486]staryna[/MENTION] ;

I'm the one with a reverse harem. Lol~

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

May you be well today~

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
Lol. The posts were short so it was a quick and funny read. xD

The longer and more detailed the post... that's another story~

You may be not in the reverse harem, but given that fact... I would like a "Friendship route" of sorts.

In some Visual Novels especially for otome games, the heroine can just go the "Friend Route/Normal Route" for the character she pursues. [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] ;

Thanks for the inspiration, Sam! I just thought of that this minute. Haha~

No serious talks here so mostly short..~ x3

Lol ok xD Hmm friendship route should be fun~ :runhappy:

Adds more to the story than black and white~

Reactions: renano
/me casually wonders if she will be making a banner to support kami's game :goodtea:

I will be making a banner to support kami's game! :rant:

+1 Friendship from Sam xD

Should there be a "Bad Route" or a route that leads to "Nothing" in a way that you don't have a partner or a friend? You're alone... :alopro:

More banners x3 Hmm... should still be able to fit another~

+1 log from ojou sama~ /me adds it to the pile labeled ship materials~

Hmm... bad route... well dunno..~ Seems like that would be someone who runs off with he gdr on an action/adventure route ;p

Lalala~ The banners seem to be pretty effective, Why not? xD

/me bops Sam on the head with a lollipop shaped like a hyena and flees away to find treasure

+2 Attack
+3 Bonus Points for Quick Thinking

RPG VN... Lol~

Aww... I want a bad ending~ /me already dug a hole for people to fall in

Hmm yeah i guess xD More people to see~

/me rubs bump and puts on a kitty (helmet)~

+9001 Adorableness

Special ability- increased chance of being distracted each turn

That might be hard to replicate on the forum? x3

Already prepared for it @_@ /me stays away from hole...~

Back for i lil :lmao:. I think there will be some of the small contest like creating mascot/pet for sale ( increase chosen ability or currency if possible ):lmao::lmao::lmao:
*looking at the hole*

/me puts up staryna as mascot :runhappy:

Hmm... /me pushes a bit of dirt near hole... and drops a rock in...~
I dun hear a thud @_@

Me as a mascot? :o Hmm i dun think i would make a good mascot...~ But dun wanna be a pet for sale :runaway:

Haha jk jk but what would a mascot do in the first place? Promote the game or actually have some role to play in the game?

...Like the huggable loveable friendly purple dinosaur of the game? :runhappy:

Hmm... or just sticks around and somehow manages to live while the rest all fall one by one ;p Until its tragic death near the end where only the main hero is left to weep~

Hmm... mehs fine maybe a couple from the hero's party might outlive the mascot :goodtea:

SOOOOO ARE YOU PREPARED??? cause i'm not T.T
ok first things first...
I was thinking of making a short story with limited players, so we can test if the game will work out or not. Like a beta. Or we can go right away to the fun! you guys decide.
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; it would be great if you do a banner! rena-chan daisuki~! :runhappy:
2a5b76cfc3522f95d518a63ecd57761a.jpg
dont ask me how i want it, i'll just believe in your artistic instincts!:emjudge:

Ill make a thread for the game! i'll need some help though, i'm completely new to this...

Never played these kind of forum games before (only been playing the word/counting games) so sorry can't help... but I'm looking forward to the game :goodtea:

Oh actually we need to create a good name for the game before making the banner rena-chan, the current one sucks ¬w¬'

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!