Reason behind your username?

Re: Where Does Your Screen Name Come From?

O_O
XD

karoke machine player XD

or something else you had in mind XD

My name in Greece is normal Kostas / Konstantinos the more polite / refined talking language are very very common in Greece

Hmm... Yeah, but if I me right think... Has Darky (Dark_Angel_ZoA) such thread made - should maybe check...:goodtea:~>

It's a fun topic, anyway.

I like the way your screen name has so many different meanings. :)

Thanks [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; Yes, that would be hard to find, in Spam and over a year old, and using "username" instead of "screen name"

Thanks for the catch! :)

I like the way your screen name has so many different meanings. :)

Yeah, because of this did I chosen... But I thinking maybe, that I it for a other u'name change should or not...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Worth keeping, it's a good one. :)

Worth keeping, it's a good one. :)

Yeah... This is only a thought from me, isn't really in progress...:goodtea:~>

Notice: :eathead: Fu**!!! Where are my manners stayed... Hello and welcome Leggy^^!

Thanks [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; Yes, that would be hard to find, in Spam and over a year old, and using "username" instead of "screen name"

Thanks for the catch! :)

Anytime .

Reactions: Leggy
Its just a shortened version of my first name and just a random number after it.

Well, I figure that in life, everything is about timing. You've either got good timing or bad timing.
So yeah, that's a lie. I'm not sure why I chose this name. The word just popped into my head, and I typed it in.

I'm not really know-- Just think for a while and 'boom got it'
But it come from black in Japanese and Ivy flower :ninja:

I was kosmos6000, but then SB changed his name to [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; so I became his rival T-ELOS :samuraihero:

I had another name and I was very serious. Now this is the name I use for the fun side of me.

Just a Japanese name I came up with to name my characters in Visual novels and fanfiction stories with self-insert. While registering on this website for anime sharing, I thought, 'why not?' and chose it as my nickname. The reason I chose this name specifically was that I liked how it sounds and the meaning behind it (green, greenery). Green is considered as a noble color in Japan.

Was rerolling on a waifu gacha game, and decided to go with it because of duke nukem¿s always bet on the duke. I got the waifu I wanted and it stuck.

My username is the first thing that came to mind, It's from a Jag Panzer song, with the exact same name as it's title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance