Post your desktop screenshot

current desktop~
zjPn

Hyouka... with Miku flele sitting~

des.png

Bonus with Miku sitting on top when I press 'Start'. Just cute~

des2.png

My desktop has three wallpapers which change every four hours. I still have to sync them once in a while, though. xD

morning.jpg
afternoon.jpg
night.jpg

Hmm the afternoon and night look quite very similar~ seems like someone just wanted to play with the lighting and get another picture xD Morning one is different though~ In some ways~

Heheh~ You're right, they all look very similar, but the variation in lighting alone give this beautiful, complex scenery a completely different feel... :)

Hmm well if anyone examined the three~ the morning one has those two walking to the shop and the beams of light going through the roof at places~ The afternoon and night ones have lights and are basically the same except for the colors~ Hmm i have too much time xD

Re: What does your desktop look like?

There's already a thread for desktop screenshots on the forum. Please check through the forums carefully to see if there's already a thread similar or exactly to what you want.

Time for a 2013 upgrade for this thread~
There has been made yet an other one of these, and I posted there thinking it was this saying it's "still alive" only it wasn't casue it was the wrong thread so huh.

But now it WILL BE:
tzNDJ7V.jpg

[MENTION=13070]Ren Nanase[/MENTION] ; heh I had that exact same desktop wall right before ^^

And I see you use opera as well, ....and steam. Dual monitors as well huh. Plus custom folders and custom steam overlay....you know there is a steam group and a thread for steam here on AS...

Never knew there was a AS steam group LOL
Will check it out later and join it

Welp, the Skyrim craze kicked in when I got into mods and since it's been so many months since I've changed my wallpapers:

Desktop:

mEdEnQk.jpg

Second Desktop:

u2cburK.jpg

Laptop:

nVJ48ru.jpg

F295UhJ.jpg

:yuubari:

Rikka's finger turns round and round. The rotation of the finger quickens when the load of CPU and RAM rises.

Last edited:
all my screen backgrounds have a minimum resolution of: 1920x1080

a example of 1 of mine
453k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!