Post your desktop screenshot

shinnmoso

What?
Sep 4, 2011
desktop-41.jpg

I always change wallpaper, but this is my current desktop screenshot.

Feel free to post yours!

You can use http://imgur.com/

i always change it too. most of it is about landscapes or food lol

now i have this:

ytwrY.jpg

Finally :P

Last edited:
I keep my desktop pretty clean. I rarely use icons anyway xP. Though I do lover personalizing it. I have a folder of kingdom hearts wallpaper specially made to b my wallpaper slideshow, images change every 10 seconds. And the start orb and some desktop icons were altered a bit =D

http://imgur.com/cdPxx

Just posting the link cuz the image button keeps tellin me the url is invalid =/

I usually hid the icons on the desktop, and set my wallpaper to change every 6 seconds(I'm using Win7).
So, in other words, there's nothing to see in my Desktop.

ScreenshotStudiocapture014.png

:P this is ma desktop atm. i made the background myself

Last edited:
Yup, XP-chan still the most adorable among OS-tan. And I like the blue one more than the green one. :P

P.S. messy messy messy
Notice the folder on my desktop that says 'sort it baka'
Thats so every week i throw shit in there to keep the desktop clean. Works miracles, give it a try :D
xp-chan is so cuuute!

Feel like makin win7-chan as my new avy for some reason O.o

Feel like makin win7-chan as my new avy for some reason O.o

I have windows7 for kinda since he came out and i'm very satisfied (comparing with vista anyway x.x) it's fast simple and easy to use.

Couldn't be better ;)

Very true, I had vista home premium for awhile, a true nightmare to say the least lol

Yeah baby packing 2 24" 1080p monitors. That's wassup. (And why yes! I do love Halo!)

desktopgur.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.