Post your desktop screenshot

Marvel and drool over my customized masterpiece! :XD:

I've set the windows taskbar to "autohide", changed the whole windows icon cache so all icons including the default system icons are customized. I also use this dock that can rotate, switch rings and can also be fully customized. I also have the limited and very rare Nanami Madobe theme and desktop companion app ^^

H2Asd.jpg

lp98a.jpg

daEuH.jpg

Share the theme Ein! Share the theme!!! Puhweeeze???

captureko.png

This one has custom start menu, icons, mouse pointers, glass effect and custom document folder background...oh it's also got a custom picture for the right-click mouse menu :3

capture1im.png

Last edited:
Reactions: KingArturia
Hehehe... I'll just PM or VM it to you when it's up in the clouds. :XD:

wallpaper.jpg
Yeah, yeah.. rainmeter.. omnimo.. not really original but it's handy for me!

desk2.png

Here's mine. No idea the hazzle I had finding a place to upload it without it getting terribly blurry and unsharp. And the attachment handler here on the site refused to upload anything, said it was invalid file... weird stuff. But never the less here it is.

Last edited:
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

I decided to dig up one of the themes I had installed earlier when we were discussing Bakemonogatari. I had another theme I was already using, but the conversation made me want to use this one again... The corner is just a Kaito flele and Miku flele in nekomimis. It looked plain with just the wallpaper. So I put them there. Enjoy~

dsk.png

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] There's some odd dark thing behind Kaito and Miku... OH, that's their tails :l

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] You can have that flele if you want. I like downloading random things. :3

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] Yeah... it's their tails. There is an option to change there proportions, but I like them small... they look cuter. :3

Hmm nah :3 My computer dies too much :x I dont do anything really fancy to it cuz itll be gone fast...

Hmm nah :3 My computer dies too much :x I dont do anything really fancy to it cuz itll be gone fast...

That's actually... quite sad. :( I mean... that your computer keeps failing on you and that you can't do as you please with it.

Ehh it works decently when it doesnt die... ill have a desktop to mess with when i go back home~ That lasted quite a while :3

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] how did you manage to personalise your computer like that..?? like the colour scheme.. i think its windows right...?

-Hides laptop whilst still typing on the laptop because I am very skilled that way.-
Please do not touch my laptop, Sam. It is very dear to me because it has all of my work on it.

-Hides laptop whilst still typing on the laptop because I am very skilled that way.-
Please do not touch my laptop, Sam. It is very dear to me because it has all of my work on it.

You see that Sam... you're very dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/